Teensy 4.0 + nrf24l01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds Great - I wonder if I should go ahead and do a PR back to Paul on this one, in order to get the library more up to date.

Hey Guys, I am looking to get a teensy 3.6 talking to a Mega. Wondering how this thread panned out. Would love to find out some of the code and any suggestion you might have. At the moment a hardware test of an UNO to Mega Works. The minute I change the UNO for a Teensy. Its a no go. For some reason the serial monitor is stuck until I pull the MISO line from the teensy board. Not sure If I have some type of conflict etc. Any insight or help would be appreciated ;)

Hi,

Sorry for this very late reply. It has been a busy and sometimes difficult year for me so I did not have time to finish this project. I also short circuited my teensy so I need to order a new one to test the awesome work that you guys have done for the combination of Teensy and the NRF24L01.

I just really wanted to thank you all for the hard work and time to solve this issue! It is really unique that so many people on this forum tried to help me. So again thank you!

Greetings,

Wittecactus

I also started
can not work,
Then I unplug USB,
Use Vim power (battery 5V),
Can work,
I guess maybe power noise issue
But I use teensy 4 and 4.1
Haven't tried teensy vs arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.