Teensy 4.x > Teensy 4.x communication usion NRFL2401

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a recent thread in past week or two where T_4.x was at hand looking into this IIRC. Not sure where it stands ...

Clicked thread link after posting, that is the one I saw - they got it working in some fashion in the end of that thread - following those postings and posting questions or issues should be best

I picked this thread back up. The thread referenced above is long. Can we confirm that basic communication is possible with the updated library? Is there a due date for an official version?

I picked this thread back up. The thread referenced above is long. Can we confirm that basic communication is possible with the updated library? Is there a due date for an official version?

If the PR is included it would be in the next release of TeensyDuino 1.54 in some 'weeks' - best to try it and see - if it doesn't work now - then if updated with the PR it will still be broken and then the fix would be further away. This 'external' library is not used a great deal - except suddenly there was a 3rd request today in the past month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back