synchronize flexPWM modules on teensy 4.0

BrianKappus

Hi All,

I'm attempting to generate PWM signals for a phased array of ultrasonic transducers using a teensy 4.0.
For this project I need 6 channels with adjustable width and phase offset.
I've managed this with any one flexPWM module and its sub-modules by adjusting the relevant SMnVALm registers. This maxes out at 4 channels. To add more channels I need to use another flexPWM module simultaneously and synchronize it to the first one. Any advice on how to achieve this?

Thank you,
-Brian

Hi All,

I'm attempting to generate PWM signals for a phased array of ultrasonic transducers using a teensy 4.0.
For this project I need 6 channels with adjustable width and phase offset.
I've managed this with any one flexPWM module and its sub-modules by adjusting the relevant SMnVALm registers. This maxes out at 4 channels. To add more channels I need to use another flexPWM module simultaneously and synchronize it to the first one. Any advice on how to achieve this?

Thank you,
-Brian

Would you please let me know how to change the pwm phase? I am using teensy 4.1 and analogWrite command has no phase attribute.

To add more channels I need to use another flexPWM module simultaneously and synchronize it to the first one. Any advice on how to achieve this?

See section 55.3.2.3 (PWM Synchronization) in the reference manual. I haven't done it, but I think it's what you want.

Back