'/dev/ttyACM0' not found 1times / 5 not clear why at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeluVidy

Hi,

I'm confronted to a tricky thing.

I've developped an embbeded gadget where the main software is running on a Raspberry Pi 4 (Rpi in the rest of the post) which is connected to a Teensy 3.6 used for sensors, etc in the gadget. The Rpi and the Teensy are communicating together via serial, that is done with a USB Cable connected on the teensy and on a USB3 connector of the Rpi.

When you power on the gadget, the Rpi Boot and load automatically a main software running, powering on the Rpi also power on the Teensy 3.6 via the USB cable.

Everything is working fine 4/5 times and ~ 1/5 at boot the port '/dev/ACM0' is not found,:confused::confused: and you have to cut power and restart everything. A few times even a reboot was not sufficient, I had to open arduino, and reload the software on the Teensy to have again the port '/dev/ACM0' visible, and this was only possible pressing the reset button of the teensy, that is problematic because you cannot do it without opening the gadget...

I've deeply looked in the forum, and doc, and I dont have yet found the total solution. it is really strange

So If you have suggestions, idea, similar experience, etc... I would really be happy here under I'll give you in vrac, log, code, and so on.

I'm looking for a smart brut force solution to be sure to have never such a problem at boot, a way to reprogramm each time (but I dont now how to automatically press the programm button:confused:), a way to mount the port via shell script or ... This is aspecially strange that is running often well

thanks in advance for your help and expertise

details : my Rpi is Rpi 4 with 4Gb Ram, running raspiOS 64 bit , the teensy a 3.6, main software running on the Rpi is in python 3

I've this error from python when the port is not found :

Code:
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/serial/serialposix.py", line 268, in open
    raise SerialException(msg.errno, "could not open port {}: {}".format(self._port, msg))
serial.serialutil.SerialException: [Errno 2] could not open port /dev/ttyACM0: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/dev/ttyACM0'

udev/rules.d is the following :

Code:
user@raspberryGadget: /etc/udev/rules.d $ cat 49-teensy.rules 
# UDEV Rules for Teensy boards, http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/
#
# The latest version of this file may be found at:
#   http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/49-teensy.rules
#
# This file must be placed at:
#
# /etc/udev/rules.d/49-teensy.rules    (preferred location)
#   or
# /lib/udev/rules.d/49-teensy.rules    (req'd on some broken systems)
#
# To install, type this command in a terminal:
#   sudo cp 49-teensy.rules /etc/udev/rules.d/49-teensy.rules
#
# After this file is installed, physically unplug and reconnect Teensy.
#
ATTRS{idVendor}=="16c0", ATTRS{idProduct}=="04[789B]?", ENV{ID_MM_DEVICE_IGNORE}="1", ENV{ID_MM_PORT_IGNORE}="1"
ATTRS{idVendor}=="16c0", ATTRS{idProduct}=="04[789A]?", ENV{MTP_NO_PROBE}="1"
SUBSYSTEMS=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="16c0", ATTRS{idProduct}=="04[789ABCD]?", MODE:="0666"
KERNEL=="ttyACM*", ATTRS{idVendor}=="16c0", ATTRS{idProduct}=="04[789B]?", MODE:="0666"
#
# If you share your linux system with other users, or just don't like the
# idea of write permission for everybody, you can replace MODE:="0666" with
# OWNER:="yourusername" to create the device owned by you, or with
# GROUP:="somegroupname" and mange access using standard unix groups.
#
# ModemManager tends to interfere with USB Serial devices like Teensy.
# Problems manifest as the Arduino Serial Monitor missing some incoming
# data, and "Unable to open /dev/ttyACM0 for reboot request" when
# uploading.  If you experience these problems, disable or remove
# ModemManager from your system.  If you must use a modem, perhaps
# try disabling the "MM_FILTER_RULE_TTY_ACM_INTERFACE" ModemManager
# rule.  Changing ModemManager's filter policy from "strict" to "default"
# may also help.  But if you don't use a modem, completely removing
# the troublesome ModemManager is the most effective solution.

when nothing is recognized, the lsusb command give :

Code:
$ lsusb
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 1409:3590 IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH 
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0fd9:0063 Elgato Systems GmbH 
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 046d:c534 Logitech, Inc. Unifying Receiver
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 2109:3431 VIA Labs, Inc. Hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

the teensy - duino code concerned is the following : note that teensy wait to recieve 'v' via serial to send data back

Code:
/*
encoder
*/

#define ENCODER_OPTIMIZE_INTERRUPTS
#include <Encoder.h>

char receivedChar;
boolean newData = false;

//....

void setup() {

Serial.begin(0);   // 0 mean dont care about it teensy manage it

}

void loop() {
//....// main code
  brutX = axeX.read();

//.....

recvOneChar();
  showNewData();

}

void recvOneChar() {
 if (Serial.available()) {
 receivedChar = Serial.read();
  if (receivedChar == 'v')
    {
      newData = true;
    }
 }
}

void showNewData() {
 if (newData == true) {
 Serial.print(F("X: "));
 Serial.print(valueX);
  //...
 Serial.println(F("    end"));
 newData = false;
 }
}

the python code is the following :

Code:
# init at start
import serial

self.ser = serial.Serial('/dev/ttyACM0')      #,timeout = 0.1    
                                                                  #self.ser.baudrate = 0  #teensy manage speed better

# init at start

#function read serial for Xvalue for instance

def readX(self) :

self.ser.write(b'v')
        time.sleep(0.000001) # theory says it's better to digest
        val = self.ser.readline()
        time.sleep(0.000001)

start='X:'
        end='Y:'
        val= str(val)
        valx=val[val.find(start)+len(start):val.rfind(end)]

return valx

def close(self) :

self.ser.reset_input_buffer()
        self.ser.reset_output_buffer()
        self.ser.close()
        print('serial com closed correctly')

#loop with 32 hz frequences

while True :

xval = readX()

#endloop

close()

when I try to reload the code from arduino without pressing the bouton I get :

Code:
Arduino : 1.8.13 (Linux), TD: 1.53, Carte : "Teensy 3.6, Serial, 256 MHz (overclock), Fastest + pure-code, US English"

Opening Teensy Loader...
Le croquis utilise 31900 octets (3%) de l'espace de stockage de programmes. Le maximum est de 1048576 octets.
Les variables globales utilisent 5244 octets (2%) de mémoire dynamique, ce qui laisse 256900 octets pour les variables locales. Le maximum est de 262144 octets.
Une erreur est survenue lors du transfert du croquis
No Teensy boards were found on any USB ports of your computer.
Please press the PROGRAM MODE BUTTON on your Teensy to upload your sketch.

Ce rapport pourrait être plus détaillé avec
l'option "Afficher les résultats détaillés de la compilation"
activée dans Fichier -> Préférences.

after pressing the bouton

card infos are the following :
Code:
BN: Teensy
VID: 16C0
PID: 0483
SN: 6851110

lsusb after pressing the button :

Code:
$ lsusb
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 1409:3590 IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH 
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0fd9:0063 Elgato Systems GmbH 
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 046d:c534 Logitech, Inc. Unifying Receiver
Bus 001 Device 008: ID 16c0:0483 Van Ooijen Technische Informatica Teensyduino Serial
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 2109:3431 VIA Labs, Inc. Hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
user@raspberryGadget:~/Pictures $

Has anybody any eventual idea ?

Sadly, no, I have no idea why it's not working. But I do have a couple suggestions about how you might collect more info.

The Linux kernel creates system logs as USB devices are detected and removed. For example, I just plugged a Teensy 4.1 into a Raspberry Pi. Here's what it logged:

Code:
Sep 26 04:26:53 raspberrypi kernel: [1546600.884240] usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 7 using xhci_hcd
Sep 26 04:26:53 raspberrypi kernel: [1546601.014669] usb 1-1.1: New USB device found, idVendor=16c0, idProduct=0483, bcdDevice= 2.80
Sep 26 04:26:53 raspberrypi kernel: [1546601.014676] usb 1-1.1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
Sep 26 04:26:53 raspberrypi kernel: [1546601.014682] usb 1-1.1: Product: USB Serial
Sep 26 04:26:53 raspberrypi kernel: [1546601.014687] usb 1-1.1: Manufacturer: Teensyduino
Sep 26 04:26:53 raspberrypi kernel: [1546601.014691] usb 1-1.1: SerialNumber: 7638370
Sep 26 04:26:53 raspberrypi kernel: [1546601.053131] cdc_acm 1-1.1:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device
Sep 26 04:26:53 raspberrypi kernel: [1546601.053467] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm
Sep 26 04:26:53 raspberrypi kernel: [1546601.053473] cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters

There are at least 2 ways you might access this system log. Normally everything is written to /var/log/syslog. The "dmesg" command also can show you the most recent logged messages.

The first step is to just plug and unplug Teensy while your Raspberry Pi is running and make sure you can see the logged info. Look for the USB location. In the example above, it's "usb 1-1.1". This is important, because you'll probably find logged message about devices on the other USB ports. That "usb 1-1.1" identifies which physical port. As another example, my keyboard which connects through a KVM switch and USB hub appears on Raspberry Pi at "usb 1-1.4.3.1". As you look through log messages, knowing which USB port number you're actually using can help you to ignore all the stuff pertaining to other USB devices.

Once you know the USB port, try rebooting and see if you can find the messages in /var/log/syslog or with dmesg. Hopefully those 4 out of 5 times will give you something very similar to the ones I showed for Teensy 4.1.

Maybe the kernel will give you different messages with useful info for that 1 out of 5 case?

I also have a couple quick questions about how you're powering up, which may or may not matter. First, which power supply are you using? Second, how are you turning the power on & off? For example, it might make a difference whether the power supply is already powered and you plug in the cable to the Pi (so the 5V power rises from 0 to 5V very fast) versus the power supply remains connected to the Pi and you're turning the AC power on/off (where the power supply may have a soft-start circuit inside... kinda matters which model of power supply for the sake of being able to reproduce this problem).

If the Pi is also powering up many other devices, how they behave might also matter. Does the Pi still show the problem of no /dev/ttyACM0 device 1 of 5 powerups if all other stuff is disconnected, so it's just a Raspberry Pi 4, a Teensy 3.6, and a power supply (which we don't yet know the model)? Or to rephrase the question, if I get that exact same power supply and connect only a Teensy 3.6 and ethernet so I can log in, should I expect it to reproduce this problem?

Has anybody any eventual idea ? Thx in advance

AeluVidy:

One possible brute force solution is to check for the presence of the /dev/ttyACM0 device on the RPi before trying to use it (either do "ls -al /dev/ttyACM0" & check specifically for an empty result, which would indicate the absence of the /dev/ttyACM0 device, or run lsusb & parse the output for the presence/absence of the expected hardware device). Either way, if the device present, then proceed with your gadget functionality. Otherwise, if the device is absent, then reboot (either "reboot" or "shutdown -r now"). Note: there is some chance that your gadget will end up in a continuous boot loop this way.

This approach doesn't "fix" the problem, but it is one possible way for your gadget to attempt to make itself fully functional. Fixing the actual problem is still the best approach, but failing that, you might try this "work-around" to see what happens. If the power supply / soft start is causing a problem, the power supply should certainly be more stable during the reboot cycle than it might have been during the power-on cycle.

Good luck & have fun !!

Mark J Culross
KD5RXT

Example script code to check for "absence" of the /dev/ttyACM0 device (note that the characters around the `ls /dev/ttyACM0` command are back-ticks, not single quotes):

Code:
if [ -z `ls /dev/ttyACM0` ] ; then
   reboot
fi

Last edited:
Sorry not really any reasonable ideas, and would start with Paul's suggestions.

Some other things I would look at include:

a) Does it appear like the Teensy is powered up in some of your failure cases? Could it be something like a flaky USB connection? I have a 3.6, which sometimes works with some USB cables, and sometimes not. I think the usb connector is not making good contact some of the time, So if I move the cable and/or press down on the connector on Teensy it will then often work again...

b) Sometimes when I am doing something with Linux on an RPI using one or more things plugged into USB, I ran into issues that sometimes the Teensy would be ttyACM0 and other times ttyACM1... Sometimes I was playing with more than one plugged in doing different things. So I would create a UDEV rule that would give me a different device name by some attribute like Serial number... So my RPI code would look for the device by a name like: \dev\ttyDXL which I gave the logical name for my code that wanted to talk to the Dynamixel servos... It had the added advantage that I might experiment with other ways for the DXLs to work, that may be FTDI or maybe to Hardware Serial port of the RPI...

c) Again does not look like it here, but if the Teensy is not configured as USB type that includes Serial (like a new one), Than it would create /dev/ttyACM0... Example plugged in with program button pressed. But something should show up in lsusb output.

c1) Or something in the Teensy code that is crashing/hanging some of the time, such that the USB code does not run... Again logs hopefully will at least show something plugged in...

As for recovery, I don't think this is something I would want to do as a first choice. But you might be able to connect the Reset and/or Program pins of the T3.6 to IO pins of the RPI, such that for example some startup code in the RPI could drop the reset signal low for some period of time and then set it back high or let it then float in input state... It has been awhile since I played with the RPI IO pins to remember if you could configure the default states of them....

Again never tried, nor sure if it would help. But have seen some things on web about turning off power to USB on RPI.... It appears to be easy on RPI3, but not sure about RPI4. Also not sure of using a sledgehammer to try to turn off power to USB and back on, would create more problems than it might solve... There also looks like there may be some USB utilities out there that can turn on/off smart USB Hubs, abut again not sure if that would be more problem than solution.

Sorry I know not much here.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions Paul, :)

Yes you are right since now I will save all the /var/log/syslog to each start and try to compare them together to find some differences between successful start and failing start.

Yes my Rpi is also powering an IDS ueye camera USB3, a streamdeck mini, and the teensy 3.6. It makes a lot but it should still be ok. I will try to find if having everything or not connected change something or not to this problem.

Indeed the whole is powered with a sfx power supply, with the 5V output and ground directly connected to the the 5V pins and ground of the Rpi. the power supply is started with a relay that is switched on with a push button. the relay stay on after thank to a gpio pin that is going UP during the boot sequence this forces the whole system to stay on so long that the operating system is not shuted down. like on a dektop computer... So with this power supply I'm quite sure, I bring enough current. I use this, because I power too a 12V screen, other sensors, light, motors, and so on...

for the shutdown sequence, I properly close all elements running in the software : Camera buffer, serial line, ... and then shutdown the OS, during this the GPIO pin maintaining the relay goes down, that is shutting down the SFX power supply, except the minimal 5V for the relay.

in principle I hope this should be ok

I'll keep you informed of further investigations

Mark :

You are right, this is the last solution, but before I would like to try everything to fix this in a proper way. And the only thing is that with my power supply schema, with SFX and relay, when I shutdown the gadget it stays off until you press on the start button again, so in that case I would have to add something to restart directly.

I was also asking me if there was not a way to reboot the USB group with reset command, or restarting the driver, daemon, service, but I haven't found yet the good way of doing it.

KurtE :

Thank a lot for your suggestion, I never noticed indeed that there was reset and program input on the teensy 3.6.

teensy36.png

I suppose that the program input has the same effect than pressing the button ?!?

So this could be a more elegant brut-force solution :

Code:
if [ -z `ls /dev/ttyACM0` ] ; then
   program pin go High and down
   reload the code in command line
fi

because this always solve the problem to open arduino, press the programm button and reload the code. The only thing is that I had no way to press the programm bouton from outside of the Gadget

Or what do you think, is it a potential good or bad idea ?!?

Tanks a lot for your help so far.

Any chance I could talk you into disconnecting as much stuff as possible, ideally so you have only the Pi, Teensy, ethernet (not even a screen or keyboard), and use a "normal" power supply for the Pi, and then repeatedly power on/off and check if the problem still happens?

My main question in all this is whether you can find a simpler setup which reproduces the problem. By "simpler" I mean something any of us could try using only a Raspberry Pi 4, a Teensy 3.6, and a power supply that's commonly used with the Pi.

You are welcome. And yes same as button. From the pjrc web page with schematics...
screenshot.jpg

I would also maybe see if a simple change in sketch maybe helps

In setup maybe something like:
Code:
void setup() {

while (!Serial && (millis() < 5000)) ; // wait up to 5 seconds for host to have serial object ready...    

}
I have found at times that sometimes hosts don't like it if you output a ton of outputs to them before they have created the underlying Serial object for the device...

But again maybe long shot

Yes I will try to isolate the source of problem, this can be interesting for many people... indeed the keyboard Logitech behaves strangely sometimes, it stay stucked for few seconds and then send all in between datas, I will ssh to check if this could makes some difficulties.

Hi everybody,

I've fought all the day with this 'little' problem, I haven't yet figure out exactly where is the exact problem, but I'm coming further (belly feeling lol), at least I hope so;)

to plug and unplug the teensy with more or less elements connected to the Pi, has not brought a lot. I 've tested a lot, I cannot reproduce the problem that I have during the boot.

The only thing that I can say, is that when the boot was ok, after I can plug unplug as many as I want the teensy is always recognized. When the boot process was not ok, to and unplug the teensy solve the problem, 2/3 times, in that case the dmesg log is the flollowing (first line was there before, when the teensy was plugged but not recognized, second line, after unpluggin the teensy, and the rest appears after replugging the teensy):

Code:
[   32.916818] logitech-hidpp-device 0003:046D:4023.0004: HID++ 2.0 device connected.
[   53.507174] v3d fec00000.v3d: MMU error from client L2T (0) at 0x2b61000, pte invalid
[   66.399420] usb 1-1.2: new full-speed USB device number 5 using xhci_hcd
[   66.504835] usb 1-1.2: New USB device found, idVendor=16c0, idProduct=0483, bcdDevice= 2.77
[   66.504851] usb 1-1.2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
[   66.504862] usb 1-1.2: Product: USB Serial
[   66.504872] usb 1-1.2: Manufacturer: Teensyduino
[   66.504881] usb 1-1.2: SerialNumber: 6851110
[   66.544259] cdc_acm 1-1.2:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device
[   66.546407] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm
[   66.546416] cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters

I've also tried to compare the /var/log/syslog file between sucessfull boot and unsuccessfull boots. It's a funny exercice, but I'm not enough experimented to be able to say, look here is the thing, The only that I see, is that when it's successful, the Rpi find on usb 1.1.2 the teensyduino element, and when it is not successfull it is skipped, like nothing was plugged...

I did like that,

$ sudo rm /var/log/syslog #to erase everything before shutdown
$ sudo shutdown now

and after boot

sudo cp /var/log/syslog /temp/varlogOKorNOK#.txt

Here under, You'll find tow sucessful logfile and twu unsuccessful, Probably I can find something interessant, that I haven't seen yet.

for me if I find this the teensy is ok, and if there is nothing, it's not ok but I don't know yet why, all this was done with the same PSU, every cable in same posture, and so on...

Code:
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.987503] usb 1-1.2: new full-speed USB device number 3 using xhci_hcdSep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.092917] usb 1-1.2: New USB device found, idVendor=16c0, idProduct=0483, bcdDevice= 2.77
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Listening on Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD Stack Activation Socket.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.092932] usb 1-1.2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.092943] usb 1-1.2: Product: USB Serial
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.092953] usb 1-1.2: Manufacturer: Teensyduino
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.092962] usb 1-1.2: SerialNumber: 6851110

Boot OK 9 :

Code:
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-modules-load[104]: Inserted module 'i2c_dev'
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  fake-hwclock[105]: lundi 28 septembre 2020, 13:35:02 (UTC+0000)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-fsck[129]: e2fsck 1.44.5 (15-Dec-2018)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-fsck[129]: rootfs: clean, 160698/3883008 files, 2246367/15525376 blocks
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started File System Check on Root Device.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Remount Root and Kernel File Systems...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started udev Coldplug all Devices.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting udev Wait for Complete Device Initialization...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Helper to synchronize boot up for ifupdown...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Set the console keyboard layout.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Helper to synchronize boot up for ifupdown.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Remount Root and Kernel File Systems.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Flush Journal to Persistent Storage...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Load/Save Random Seed...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Create System Users...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Rebuild Hardware Database being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Load/Save Random Seed.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Create System Users.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Create Static Device Nodes in /dev...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Create Static Device Nodes in /dev.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting udev Kernel Device Manager...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Local File Systems (Pre).
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[149]: /etc/udev/rules.d/10-streamdeck.rules:2: Invalid key/value pair, starting at character 1 ('E')
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[149]: /etc/udev/rules.d/10-streamdeck.rules:5: Invalid key/value pair, starting at character 1 ('s')
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[149]: /etc/udev/rules.d/10-streamdeck.rules:8: Invalid key/value pair, starting at character 1 ('p')
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started udev Kernel Device Manager.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Show Plymouth Boot Screen...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Flush Journal to Persistent Storage.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Received SIGRTMIN+20 from PID 170 (plymouthd).
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Show Plymouth Boot Screen.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Local Encrypted Volumes.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [0x410fd083]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Linux version 5.4.51-v8+ (dom@buildbot) (gcc version 5.4.0 20160609 (Ubuntu/Linaro 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.9)) #1333 SMP PREEMPT Mon Aug 10 16:58:35 BST 2020
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Machine model: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] efi: Getting EFI parameters from FDT:
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] efi: UEFI not found.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Reserved memory: created CMA memory pool at 0x000000001ec00000, size 256 MiB
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Paths.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] OF: reserved mem: initialized node linux,cma, compatible id shared-dma-pool
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 1012736
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA zone: 3792 pages used for memmap
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA zone: 0 pages reserved
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA zone: 242688 pages, LIFO batch:63
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 12032 pages used for memmap
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 770048 pages, LIFO batch:63
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] percpu: Embedded 31 pages/cpu s89240 r8192 d29544 u126976
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Forward Password Requests to Plymouth Directory Watch.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s89240 r8192 d29544 u126976 alloc=31*4096
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 [0] 1 [0] 2 [0] 3 
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Detected PIPT I-cache on CPU0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] CPU features: detected: EL2 vector hardening
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] ARM_SMCCC_ARCH_WORKAROUND_1 missing from firmware
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 996912
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[162]: Process '/usr/sbin/th-cmd --socket /var/run/thd.socket --passfd --udev' failed with exit code 1.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Kernel command line: coherent_pool=1M 8250.nr_uarts=1 snd_bcm2835.enable_compat_alsa=0 snd_bcm2835.enable_hdmi=1 snd_bcm2835.enable_headphones=1 video=HDMI-A-1:1920x1080M@60 smsc95xx.macaddr=DC:A6:32:45:87:2C vc_mem.mem_base=0x3ec00000 vc_mem.mem_size=0x40000000  console=tty1 root=PARTUUID=f22d3476-02 rootfstype=ext4 elevator=deadline fsck.repair=yes rootwait quiet splash plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] mem auto-init: stack:off, heap alloc:off, heap free:off
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] software IO TLB: mapped [mem 0x37400000-0x3b400000] (64MB)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Memory: 3626144K/4050944K available (9532K kernel code, 1104K rwdata, 3352K rodata, 1088K init, 1201K bss, 162656K reserved, 262144K cma-reserved)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 1, device 5: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.4"
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] ftrace: allocating 31763 entries in 125 pages
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: 	RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=256 to nr_cpu_ids=4.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] 	Tasks RCU enabled.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: RCU calculated value of scheduler-enlistment delay is 25 jiffies.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 1, device 4: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3"
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=4
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] NR_IRQS: 64, nr_irqs: 64, preallocated irqs: 0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] GIC: Using split EOI/Deactivate mode
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] random: get_random_bytes called from start_kernel+0x32c/0x4c4 with crng_init=0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] arch_timer: cp15 timer(s) running at 54.00MHz (phys).
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] clocksource: arch_sys_counter: mask: 0xffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0xc743ce346, max_idle_ns: 440795203123 ns
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 1, device: 5 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000005] sched_clock: 56 bits at 54MHz, resolution 18ns, wraps every 4398046511102ns
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000194] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 1, device: 4 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000216] printk: console [tty1] enabled
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000256] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 108.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=216000)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000270] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000546] Mount-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000592] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.001503] Disabling memory control group subsystem
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.024028] ASID allocator initialised with 32768 entries
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.032023] rcu: Hierarchical SRCU implementation.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Found device /dev/serial1.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.040356] EFI services will not be available.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.048071] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.080243] Detected PIPT I-cache on CPU1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.080297] CPU1: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000001 [0x410fd083]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.112324] Detected PIPT I-cache on CPU2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.112360] CPU2: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000002 [0x410fd083]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144412] Detected PIPT I-cache on CPU3
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144448] CPU3: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000003 [0x410fd083]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 1, device 5: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.4"
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144567] smp: Brought up 1 node, 4 CPUs
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144576] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144586] CPU features: detected: 32-bit EL0 Support
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144596] CPU features: detected: CRC32 instructions
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.164945] CPU: All CPU(s) started at EL2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.164990] alternatives: patching kernel code
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 1, device: 5 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.166362] devtmpfs: initialized
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.174573] Enabled cp15_barrier support
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.174598] Enabled setend support
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.174963] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645041785100000 ns
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.174990] futex hash table entries: 1024 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.181381] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.181998] DMI not present or invalid.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.182303] NET: Registered protocol family 16
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.184714] DMA: preallocated 1024 KiB pool for atomic allocations
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.185380] cpuidle: using governor menu
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[181]: Using default interface naming scheme 'v240'.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.185702] hw-breakpoint: found 6 breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.185904] Serial: AMBA PL011 UART driver
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.188779] bcm2835-mbox fe00b880.mailbox: mailbox enabled
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.200584] raspberrypi-firmware soc:firmware: Attached to firmware from 2020-08-19 17:38, variant start
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.204594] raspberrypi-firmware soc:firmware: Firmware hash is e90cba19a98a0d1f2ef086b9cafcbca00778f094
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.238877] bcm2835-dma fe007000.dma: DMA legacy API manager, dmachans=0x1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Found device /dev/disk/by-partuuid/f22d3476-01.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.241578] vgaarb: loaded
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.241943] SCSI subsystem initialized
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.242119] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.242161] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.242250] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.243449] clocksource: Switched to clocksource arch_sys_counter
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 1, device 4: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3"
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.857425] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.6.0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.857499] VFS: Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 1, device: 4 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.857657] FS-Cache: Loaded
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.857838] CacheFiles: Loaded
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.858783] simple-framebuffer 3e3cf000.framebuffer: framebuffer at 0x3e3cf000, 0x7f8000 bytes, mapped to 0x(____ptrval____)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.858796] simple-framebuffer 3e3cf000.framebuffer: format=a8r8g8b8, mode=1920x1080x32, linelength=7680
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.859203] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 2, device 2: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb2/2-1"
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.868627] simple-framebuffer 3e3cf000.framebuffer: fb0: simplefb registered!
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.876559] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'step_wise'
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.876844] NET: Registered protocol family 2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.877477] tcp_listen_portaddr_hash hash table entries: 2048 (order: 3, 32768 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.877516] TCP established hash table entries: 32768 (order: 6, 262144 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.877711] TCP bind hash table entries: 32768 (order: 7, 524288 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 2, device: 2 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.878108] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 32768 bind 32768)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.878290] UDP hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.878341] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.878598] NET: Registered protocol family 1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.879326] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.879335] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.879342] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Listening on Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status /dev/rfkill Watch.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.879349] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.879366] PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 64
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.881133] hw perfevents: enabled with armv8_cortex_a72 PMU driver, 7 counters available
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.881342] kvm: Limiting the IPA size due to kernel Virtual Address limit
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.881351] kvm [1]: IPA Size Limit: 43bits
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.882017] kvm [1]: vgic interrupt IRQ1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in FUSE Control File System being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Huge Pages File System being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Rebuild Hardware Database being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Set Up Additional Binary Formats being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting File System Check on /dev/disk/by-partuuid/f22d3476-01...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[155]: Using default interface naming scheme 'v240'.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[181]: Process '/usr/sbin/th-cmd --socket /var/run/thd.socket --passfd --udev' failed with exit code 1.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-fsck[293]: fsck.fat 4.1 (2017-01-24)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-fsck[293]: /dev/mmcblk0p1: 244 files, 109209/516190 clusters
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started File System Check on /dev/disk/by-partuuid/f22d3476-01.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Mounting /boot...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Mounted /boot.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Local File Systems.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.882224] kvm [1]: Hyp mode initialized successfully
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.883950] Initialise system trusted keyrings
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.884177] workingset: timestamp_bits=46 max_order=20 bucket_order=0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.891481] FS-Cache: Netfs 'nfs' registered for caching
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.896085] NFS: Registering the id_resolver key type
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.896112] Key type id_resolver registered
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Preprocess NFS configuration...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.896119] Key type id_legacy registered
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.896137] nfs4filelayout_init: NFSv4 File Layout Driver Registering...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.897124] Key type asymmetric registered
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.897134] Asymmetric key parser 'x509' registered
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.897172] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 249)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Tell Plymouth To Write Out Runtime Data...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.897363] io scheduler mq-deadline registered
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.897373] io scheduler kyber registered
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.900296] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: host bridge /scb/pcie@7d500000 ranges:
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.900314] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie:   No bus range found for /scb/pcie@7d500000, using [bus 00-ff]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.900363] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie:      MEM 0x0600000000..0x0603ffffff -> 0x00f8000000
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.900410] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie:   IB MEM 0x0000000000..0x00bfffffff -> 0x0000000000
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949536] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: link up, 5 GT/s x1 (SSC)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Create Volatile Files and Directories...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949796] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949809] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949823] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x600000000-0x603ffffff] (bus address [0xf8000000-0xfbffffff])
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949869] pci 0000:00:00.0: [14e4:2711] type 01 class 0x060400
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.950059] pci 0000:00:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Raise network interfaces...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.953310] pci 0000:01:00.0: [1106:3483] type 00 class 0x0c0330
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.953438] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff 64bit]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.953807] pci 0000:01:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D3cold
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Set console font and keymap...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.956849] pci 0000:00:00.0: BAR 8: assigned [mem 0x600000000-0x6000fffff]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.956865] pci 0000:01:00.0: BAR 0: assigned [mem 0x600000000-0x600000fff 64bit]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.956935] pci 0000:00:00.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.956952] pci 0000:00:00.0:   bridge window [mem 0x600000000-0x6000fffff]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.957050] pci 0000:00:00.0: enabling device (0000 -> 0002)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.957101] pci 0000:01:00.0: enabling device (0000 -> 0002)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.960410] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 1 ports, IRQ sharing enabled
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Commit a transient machine-id on disk being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.962640] iproc-rng200 fe104000.rng: hwrng registered
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.962941] vc-mem: phys_addr:0x00000000 mem_base=0x3ec00000 mem_size:0x40000000(1024 MiB)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.963648] gpiomem-bcm2835 fe200000.gpiomem: Initialised: Registers at 0xfe200000
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.963952] cacheinfo: Unable to detect cache hierarchy for CPU 0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.972616] brd: module loaded
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.982741] loop: module loaded
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: nfs-config.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.983903] Loading iSCSI transport class v2.0-870.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.985475] libphy: Fixed MDIO Bus: probed
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.985939] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet: failed to get enet clock
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.985954] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet: GENET 5.0 EPHY: 0x0000
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.985969] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet: failed to get enet-wol clock
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.985983] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet: failed to get enet-eee clock
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Preprocess NFS configuration.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.986003] bcmgenet: Skipping UMAC reset
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.995469] libphy: bcmgenet MII bus: probed
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.047518] unimac-mdio unimac-mdio.-19: Broadcom UniMAC MDIO bus
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.048301] usbcore: registered new interface driver r8152
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.048354] usbcore: registered new interface driver lan78xx
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in RPC security service for NFS server being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.048408] usbcore: registered new interface driver smsc95xx
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.048854] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: xHCI Host Controller
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.048885] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.049738] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: hcc params 0x002841eb hci version 0x100 quirks 0x0000001000000890
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.050820] usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002, bcdDevice= 5.04
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.050832] usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in RPC security service for NFS client and server being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.050843] usb usb1: Product: xHCI Host Controller
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.050852] usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 5.4.51-v8+ xhci-hcd
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.050862] usb usb1: SerialNumber: 0000:01:00.0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.051369] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.051481] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target NFS client services.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.051931] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: xHCI Host Controller
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.051947] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.051965] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: Host supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052348] usb usb2: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0003, bcdDevice= 5.04
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052359] usb usb2: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052369] usb usb2: Product: xHCI Host Controller
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052378] usb usb2: Manufacturer: Linux 5.4.51-v8+ xhci-hcd
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Remote File Systems (Pre).
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052387] usb usb2: SerialNumber: 0000:01:00.0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052832] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052883] hub 2-0:1.0: 4 ports detected
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.054038] dwc_otg: version 3.00a 10-AUG-2012 (platform bus)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Remote File Systems.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.054247] dwc_otg: FIQ enabled
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.054255] dwc_otg: NAK holdoff enabled
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.054262] dwc_otg: FIQ split-transaction FSM enabled
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.054271] Module dwc_common_port init
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.058705] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.058792] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Set console font and keymap.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.058955] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.060800] bcm2835-wdt bcm2835-wdt: Broadcom BCM2835 watchdog timer
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.062825] sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.062833] sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.063283] mmc-bcm2835 fe300000.mmcnr: could not get clk, deferring probe
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Create Volatile Files and Directories.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.063720] sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.066782] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.066974] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.067100] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.067108] usbhid: USB HID core driver
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Network Time Synchronization...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.068354] vchiq: vchiq_init_state: slot_zero = (____ptrval____)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.071580] Initializing XFRM netlink socket
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.071609] NET: Registered protocol family 17
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.071706] Key type dns_resolver registered
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.072242] registered taskstats version 1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Update UTMP about System Boot/Shutdown...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.072261] Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.072489] Key type ._fscrypt registered
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.072498] Key type .fscrypt registered
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.081059] uart-pl011 fe201000.serial: cts_event_workaround enabled
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.081140] fe201000.serial: ttyAMA0 at MMIO 0xfe201000 (irq = 14, base_baud = 0) is a PL011 rev2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Update UTMP about System Boot/Shutdown.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.086772] fe215040.serial: ttyS0 at MMIO 0x0 (irq = 15, base_baud = 62500000) is a 16550
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.087315] bcm2835-power bcm2835-power: Broadcom BCM2835 power domains driver
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.088049] mmc-bcm2835 fe300000.mmcnr: mmc_debug:0 mmc_debug2:0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.088060] mmc-bcm2835 fe300000.mmcnr: DMA channel allocated
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.133105] mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (2 bytes)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.134709] mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (3 bytes)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.136309] mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (3 bytes)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.139170] mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (7 bytes)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.140772] mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (3 bytes)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.150923] mmc0: SDHCI controller on fe340000.emmc2 [fe340000.emmc2] using ADMA
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Raise network interfaces.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.153407] of_cfs_init
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.153527] of_cfs_init: OK
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.154425] Waiting for root device PARTUUID=f22d3476-02...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.186435] random: fast init done
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Received SIGRTMIN+20 from PID 170 (plymouthd).
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.205443] mmc1: new high speed SDIO card at address 0001
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.256989] mmc0: new ultra high speed DDR50 SDXC card at address aaaa
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.257807] mmcblk0: mmc0:aaaa SR64G 59.5 GiB
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.264483]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.288278] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.288345] VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) readonly on device 179:2.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: plymouth-read-write.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.289916] devtmpfs: mounted
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.293018] Freeing unused kernel memory: 1088K
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.295578] Run /sbin/init as init process
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Tell Plymouth To Write Out Runtime Data.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Network Time Synchronization.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target System Time Synchronized.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[161]: Process '/usr/sbin/th-cmd --socket /var/run/thd.socket --passfd --udev' failed with exit code 1.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[173]: Process '/usr/sbin/th-cmd --socket /var/run/thd.socket --passfd --udev' failed with exit code 1.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[183]: Process '/usr/sbin/th-cmd --socket /var/run/thd.socket --passfd --udev' failed with exit code 1.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started udev Wait for Complete Device Initialization.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target System Initialization.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Listening on D-Bus System Message Bus Socket.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Daily rotation of log files.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Daily apt download activities.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Daily apt upgrade and clean activities.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.391720] usb 2-1: new SuperSpeed Gen 1 USB device number 2 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.413085] usb 2-1: New USB device found, idVendor=1409, idProduct=3590, bcdDevice= 0.00
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.413100] usb 2-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Daily man-db regeneration.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.413111] usb 2-1: Product: USB 3.0 Camera
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.413121] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: Camera Manufacturer
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.539505] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Daily Cleanup of Temporary Directories.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.690152] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=2109, idProduct=3431, bcdDevice= 4.21
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.690166] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=1, SerialNumber=0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.690177] usb 1-1: Product: USB2.0 Hub
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.691656] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Timers.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.691960] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.794955] NET: Registered protocol family 10
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.796218] Segment Routing with IPv6
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.987503] usb 1-1.2: new full-speed USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.092917] usb 1-1.2: New USB device found, idVendor=16c0, idProduct=0483, bcdDevice= 2.77
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Listening on Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD Stack Activation Socket.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.092932] usb 1-1.2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.092943] usb 1-1.2: Product: USB Serial
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.092953] usb 1-1.2: Manufacturer: Teensyduino
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.092962] usb 1-1.2: SerialNumber: 6851110
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Listening on triggerhappy.socket.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.175494] usb 1-1.3: new full-speed USB device number 4 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.289704] usb 1-1.3: New USB device found, idVendor=046d, idProduct=c534, bcdDevice=29.01
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.289718] usb 1-1.3: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.289728] usb 1-1.3: Product: USB Receiver
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Sockets.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.289737] usb 1-1.3: Manufacturer: Logitech
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.300190] input: Logitech USB Receiver as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.0/0003:046D:C534.0001/input/input0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.348894] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.353958] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.354654] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Basic System.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.360142] hid-generic 0003:046D:C534.0001: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.371909] input: Logitech USB Receiver Mouse as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/input/input1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.372327] input: Logitech USB Receiver Consumer Control as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/input/input2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Turn on SSH if /boot/ssh is present being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.431719] input: Logitech USB Receiver System Control as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/input/input3
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.432173] hid-generic 0003:046D:C534.0002: input,hiddev96,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.453932] i2c /dev entries driver
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.511531] usb 1-1.4: new high-speed USB device number 5 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Regular background program processing daemon.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.612248] usb 1-1.4: New USB device found, idVendor=0fd9, idProduct=0063, bcdDevice= 2.00
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.612265] usb 1-1.4: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.612275] usb 1-1.4: Product: Stream Deck Mini
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.612285] usb 1-1.4: Manufacturer: Elgato Systems
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.612294] usb 1-1.4: SerialNumber: BL44H1B17129
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.616869] input: Elgato Systems Stream Deck Mini as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.4/1-1.4:1.0/0003:0FD9:0063.0003/input/input6
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting System Logging Service...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.675771] hid-generic 0003:0FD9:0063.0003: input,hidraw2: USB HID v1.10 Device [Elgato Systems Stream Deck Mini] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.4/input0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.838142] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): re-mounted. Opts: (null)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.680105] vc_sm_cma: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.682435] bcm2835_vc_sm_cma_probe: Videocore shared memory driver
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.682453] [vc_sm_connected_init]: start
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.695743] [vc_sm_connected_init]: installed successfully
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD Stack...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.697790] mc: Linux media interface: v0.10
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.702694] snd_bcm2835: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.709657] bcm2835_audio bcm2835_audio: card created with 4 channels
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.745233] bcm2835_audio bcm2835_audio: card created with 4 channels
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.770874] videodev: Linux video capture interface: v2.00
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  cron[373]: (CRON) INFO (pidfile fd = 3)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.845411] bcm2835_mmal_vchiq: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.848131] bcm2835_mmal_vchiq: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.852477] bcm2835_mmal_vchiq: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Check for Raspberry Pi EEPROM updates...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.953878] bcm2835_v4l2: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.959033] bcm2835_isp: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.969042] bcm2835_codec: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting rng-tools.service...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.009739] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node output[0] registered as /dev/video13
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.010069] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node capture[0] registered as /dev/video14
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.010339] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node capture[1] registered as /dev/video15
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.010576] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node stats[2] registered as /dev/video16
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.010599] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Register output node 0 with media controller
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.010614] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Register capture node 1 with media controller
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting dphys-swapfile - set up, mount/unmount, and delete a swap file...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.010626] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Register capture node 2 with media controller
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.010638] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Register capture node 3 with media controller
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.010796] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Loaded V4L2 bcm2835-isp
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Disk Manager...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.031715] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Device registered as /dev/video10
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.031753] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Loaded V4L2 decode
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.038020] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Device registered as /dev/video11
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.038057] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Loaded V4L2 encode
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.048598] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Device registered as /dev/video12
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.048635] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Loaded V4L2 isp
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.113071] [drm] Initialized v3d 1.0.0 20180419 for fec00000.v3d on minor 0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Manage Sound Card State (restore and store).
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.131032] vc4-drm gpu: bound fe600000.firmwarekms (ops vc4_fkms_ops [vc4])
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.131051] checking generic (3e3cf000 7f8000) vs hw (0 ffffffffffffffff)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.131061] fb0: switching to vc4drmfb from simple
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.133819] Console: switching to colour dummy device 80x25
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  cron[373]: (CRON) INFO (Running @reboot jobs)
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  alsactl[380]: alsactl 1.1.8 daemon started
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting triggerhappy global hotkey daemon...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Configure Bluetooth Modems connected by UART...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Copy user wpa_supplicant.conf being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in getty on tty2-tty6 if dbus and logind are not available being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.134034] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 2 (21.10.2013).
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.134043] [drm] No driver support for vblank timestamp query.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.134050] [drm] Setting vblank_disable_immediate to false because get_vblank_timestamp == NULL
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.138307] [drm] Initialized vc4 0.0.0 20140616 for gpu on minor 1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.237942] rpivid-mem feb00000.hevc-decoder: rpivid-hevcmem initialised: Registers at 0xfeb00000 length 0x00010000
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.241070] rpivid-mem feb10000.rpivid-local-intc: rpivid-intcmem initialised: Registers at 0xfeb10000 length 0x00001000
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Modem Manager...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.241503] rpivid-mem feb20000.h264-decoder: rpivid-h264mem initialised: Registers at 0xfeb20000 length 0x00010000
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.241875] rpivid-mem feb30000.vp9-decoder: rpivid-vp9mem initialised: Registers at 0xfeb30000 length 0x00010000
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.244247] cfg80211: Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates for regulatory database
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.336406] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.337233] cfg80211: Loaded X.509 cert 'sforshee: 00b28ddf47aef9cea7'
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Save/Restore Sound Card State...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.370305] vc4-drm gpu: fb0: vc4drmfb frame buffer device
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.527758] brcmfmac: F1 signature read @0x18000000=0x15264345
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.540963] brcmfmac: brcmf_fw_alloc_request: using brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio for chip BCM4345/6
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.551009] usbcore: registered new interface driver brcmfmac
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting dhcpcd on all interfaces...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.561692] brcmfmac mmc1:0001:1: Direct firmware load for brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio.raspberrypi,4-model-b.txt failed with error -2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.640818] cdc_acm 1-1.2:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.647714] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.647734] cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  rngd[394]: rngd 2-unofficial-mt.14 starting up...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.730628] logitech-djreceiver 0003:046D:C534.0001: hidraw0: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input0
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.776737] brcmfmac: brcmf_fw_alloc_request: using brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio for chip BCM4345/6
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.794043] brcmfmac: brcmf_c_preinit_dcmds: Firmware: BCM4345/6 wl0: Mar 23 2020 02:19:54 version 7.45.206 (r725000 CY) FWID 01-88ee44ea
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.908339] logitech-djreceiver 0003:046D:C534.0002: hiddev96,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  rng-tools[377]: Starting Hardware RNG entropy gatherer daemon: rngd.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.975757] logitech-djreceiver 0003:046D:C534.0002: device of type eQUAD nano Lite (0x0a) connected on slot 1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.978474] input: Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023 Keyboard as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4023.0004/input/input7
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.981780] input: Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023 Consumer Control as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4023.0004/input/input8
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Login Service...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.982191] input: Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023 System Control as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4023.0004/input/input9
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.982573] hid-generic 0003:046D:4023.0004: input,hidraw3: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1:1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.991730] logitech-djreceiver 0003:046D:C534.0002: device of type eQUAD nano Lite (0x0a) connected on slot 2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.993589] input: Logitech Wireless Mouse PID:4054 Mouse as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4054.0005/input/input14
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.994361] hid-generic 0003:046D:4054.0005: input,hidraw4: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Logitech Wireless Mouse PID:4054] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1:2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Check for v3d driver...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    5.392496] input: Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023 as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4023.0004/input/input18
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    5.396059] logitech-hidpp-device 0003:046D:4023.0004: input,hidraw3: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1:1
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    5.504146] input: Logitech Wireless Mouse as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4054.0005/input/input19
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  thd[384]: Found socket passed from systemd
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    5.504663] logitech-hidpp-device 0003:046D:4054.0005: input,hidraw4: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Logitech Wireless Mouse] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1:2
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    6.109978] random: crng init done
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    6.109994] random: 7 urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    6.202051] uart-pl011 fe201000.serial: no DMA platform data
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting uEye usb daemon...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started D-Bus System Message Bus.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  rngd[394]: entropy feed to the kernel ready
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting WPA supplicant...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting LSB: Switch to ondemand cpu governor (unless shift key is pressed)...
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started triggerhappy global hotkey daemon.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started rng-tools.service.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Save/Restore Sound Card State.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[376]: BCM2711 detected
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[376]: Dedicated VL805 EEPROM detected
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Sound Card.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Found user 'avahi' (UID 108) and group 'avahi' (GID 113).
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Successfully dropped root privileges.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: avahi-daemon 0.7 starting up.
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  rsyslogd: imuxsock: Acquired UNIX socket '/run/systemd/journal/syslog' (fd 3) from systemd.  [v8.1901.0]
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  rsyslogd:  [origin software="rsyslogd" swVersion="8.1901.0" x-pid="374" x-info="https://www.rsyslog.com"] start
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[393]: dev: loaded udev
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  dphys-swapfile[378]: want /var/swap=100MByte, checking existing: keeping it
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[379]: udisks daemon version 2.8.1 starting
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    6.402466] 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[393]: forked to background, child pid 460
Sep 28 15:35:05  RPi4Gadget  ModemManager[390]: <info>  ModemManager (version 1.10.0) starting in system bus...
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd-run-hooks[487]: wlan0: starting wpa_supplicant
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Login Service.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started System Logging Service.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Successfully called chroot().
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Successfully dropped remaining capabilities.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  wpa_supplicant[412]: Successfully initialized wpa_supplicant
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started dhcpcd on all interfaces.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: No service file found in /etc/avahi/services.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Check for v3d driver.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Network interface enumeration completed.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Server startup complete. Host name is  RPi4Gadget .local. Local service cookie is 4256386776.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[410]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1' unit='polkit.service' requested by ':1.5' (uid=0 pid=390 comm="/usr/sbin/ModemManager --filter-policy=strict ")
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[379]: failed to load module crypto: libbd_crypto.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[379]: failed to load module mdraid: libbd_mdraid.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    6.733565] brcmfmac: brcmf_cfg80211_set_power_mgmt: power save enabled
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD Stack.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started WPA supplicant.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    6.771787] Adding 102396k swap on /var/swap.  Priority:-2 extents:13 across:2371580k SSFS
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started dphys-swapfile - set up, mount/unmount, and delete a swap file.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Authorization Manager...
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Network.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in fast remote file copy program daemon being skipped.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Network is Online.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting /etc/rc.local Compatibility...
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server...
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Permit User Sessions...
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[379]: Failed to load the 'mdraid' libblockdev plugin
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[379]: Failed to load the 'crypto' libblockdev plugin
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting uEye eth daemon...
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started uEye usb daemon.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[509]: [2-0-0x00000000] 
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[509]: Driver loaded! Version: 4.93.1192
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started /etc/rc.local Compatibility.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Permit User Sessions.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Light Display Manager...
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Hold until boot process finishes up...
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started uEye eth daemon.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  ueyeethd[534]: [2-0-0x00000000] 
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  ueyeethd[534]: Driver loaded! Version: 4.93.1192
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: wlan0: connected to Access Point `'
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    7.062028] bcmgenet: Skipping UMAC reset
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: waiting for carrier
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: wlan0: waiting for carrier
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: wlan0: carrier acquired
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    7.065311] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet: configuring instance for external RGMII
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    7.065621] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet eth0: Link is Down
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: DUID 00:01:00:01:26:61:5c:3e:dc:a6:32:18:25:a9
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: wlan0: IAID 32:45:87:2d
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[376]: BOOTFS /boot
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: wlan0: adding address fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Joining mDNS multicast group on interface wlan0.IPv6 with address fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: New relevant interface wlan0.IPv6 for mDNS.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Registering new address record for fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924 on wlan0.*.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: wlan0: carrier lost
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[376]: BOOTLOADER: up-to-date
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[376]: CURRENT: jeudi 3 septembre 2020, 12:11:43 (UTC+0000) (1599135103)
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[376]:  LATEST: jeudi 3 septembre 2020, 12:11:43 (UTC+0000) (1599135103)
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[376]:  FW DIR: /lib/firmware/raspberrypi/bootloader/critical
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[376]: VL805: up-to-date
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[376]: CURRENT: 000138a1
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[376]:  LATEST: 000138a1
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Check for Raspberry Pi EEPROM updates.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: wlan0: deleting address fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Withdrawing address record for fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924 on wlan0.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Leaving mDNS multicast group on interface wlan0.IPv6 with address fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Interface wlan0.IPv6 no longer relevant for mDNS.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started OpenBSD Secure Shell server.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[535]: Error getting user list from org.freedesktop.Accounts: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.Accounts was not provided by any .service files
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  polkitd[505]: started daemon version 0.105 using authority implementation `local' version `0.105'
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[410]: [system] Successfully activated service 'org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1'
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Authorization Manager.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Received SIGRTMIN+21 from PID 170 (plymouthd).
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Received SIGRTMIN+21 from PID 170 (plymouthd).
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: plymouth-quit-wait.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Hold until boot process finishes up.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Light Display Manager.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Getty on tty1.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Login Prompts.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: plymouth-start.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[509]: [2-4-0x00000000] DevId: 1, SerNr: 4103763601
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[509]: Model: UI359xCP-C, Type: 0x64, Capability Flags: 0x18 0x00 0x0C
Sep 28 15:35:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Modem Manager.
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Disk Manager.
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[379]: Acquired the name org.freedesktop.UDisks2 on the system message bus
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    7.791502] usb 2-1: USB disconnect, device number 2
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  raspi-config[413]: Checking if shift key is held down: No. Switching to ondemand scaling governor.
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started LSB: Switch to ondemand cpu governor (unless shift key is pressed).
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.063677] usb 2-1: new SuperSpeed Gen 1 USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.085276] usb 2-1: New USB device found, idVendor=1409, idProduct=3590, bcdDevice= 0.00
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.085285] usb 2-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.085290] usb 2-1: Product: USB 3.0 Camera
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.085294] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: Camera Manufacturer
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 2, device 3: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb2/2-1"
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 2, device: 3 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 2, device 3: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb2/2-1"
Sep 28 15:35:07  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 2, device: 3 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:35:08  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.951725] broken atomic modeset userspace detected, disabling atomic
Sep 28 15:35:08  RPi4Gadget  ModemManager[390]: <info>  [device /sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.2] creating modem with plugin 'Generic' and '1' ports
Sep 28 15:35:08  RPi4Gadget  ModemManager[390]: <warn>  Couldn't create modem for device '/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.2': Failed to find primary AT port
Sep 28 15:35:08  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[509]: [2-4-0x00000000] DevId: 1, SerNr: 4103763601
Sep 28 15:35:08  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[509]: Model: UI359xCP-C, Type: 0x64, Capability Flags: 0x18 0x3F 0x1C
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: systemd-rfkill.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[535]: crtc 0: disable
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[535]: screen 0: 1080x1920 285x506 mm  96.25dpi
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[535]: crtc 0:    1920x1080  60.00 +0+0 "HDMI-1"
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  ModemManager[390]: <info>  Couldn't check support for device '/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd580000.ethernet': not supported by any plugin
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  ModemManager[390]: <info>  Couldn't check support for device '/sys/devices/platform/soc/fe300000.mmcnr/mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1:0001/mmc1:0001:1': not supported by any plugin
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[603]: Error getting user list from org.freedesktop.Accounts: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.Accounts was not provided by any .service files
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Created slice User Slice of UID 1000.
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting User Runtime Directory /run/user/1000...
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started User Runtime Directory /run/user/1000.
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting User Manager for UID 1000...
Sep 28 15:35:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Reached target Paths.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[535]: Error opening audit socket: Protocol not supported
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Reached target Timers.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Listening on GnuPG cryptographic agent and passphrase cache (restricted).
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Listening on GnuPG network certificate management daemon.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Starting D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Listening on GnuPG cryptographic agent (ssh-agent emulation).
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Listening on GnuPG cryptographic agent and passphrase cache (access for web browsers).
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Listening on GnuPG cryptographic agent and passphrase cache.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Listening on D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Reached target Sockets.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Reached target Basic System.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Reached target Default.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Startup finished in 135ms.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started User Manager for UID 1000.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Session c1 of user pi.
Sep 28 15:35:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Started D-Bus User Message Bus.
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.Daemon' unit='gvfs-daemon.service' requested by ':1.3' (uid=1000 pid=625 comm="/usr/bin/lxsession -s LXDE-pi -e LXDE ")
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Starting Virtual filesystem service...
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.Daemon'
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Started Virtual filesystem service.
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   11.662520] fuse: init (API version 7.31)
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Mounting FUSE Control File System...
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Mounted FUSE Control File System.
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: carrier acquired
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   12.195596] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet eth0: Link is Up - 1Gbps/Full - flow control off
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   12.195629] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: IAID 32:45:87:2c
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: adding address fe80::dd0a:36fd:e5d0:669b
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Joining mDNS multicast group on interface eth0.IPv6 with address fe80::dd0a:36fd:e5d0:669b.
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: New relevant interface eth0.IPv6 for mDNS.
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Registering new address record for fe80::dd0a:36fd:e5d0:669b on eth0.*.
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor' unit='gvfs-udisks2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.7' (uid=1000 pid=692 comm="pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi ")
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Starting Virtual filesystem service - disk device monitor...
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: rebinding lease of 192.168.88.131
Sep 28 15:35:11  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: probing address 192.168.88.131/24
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.GoaVolumeMonitor' unit='gvfs-goa-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.7' (uid=1000 pid=692 comm="pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi ")
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Started Virtual filesystem service - disk device monitor.
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Session c2 of user pi.
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Starting Virtual filesystem service - GNOME Online Accounts monitor...
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.GoaVolumeMonitor'
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Started Virtual filesystem service - GNOME Online Accounts monitor.
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.MTPVolumeMonitor' unit='gvfs-mtp-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.7' (uid=1000 pid=692 comm="pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi ")
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Starting Virtual filesystem service - Media Transfer Protocol monitor...
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.MTPVolumeMonitor'
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Started Virtual filesystem service - Media Transfer Protocol monitor.
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor' unit='gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.7' (uid=1000 pid=692 comm="pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi ")
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Starting Virtual filesystem service - digital camera monitor...
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor'
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Started Virtual filesystem service - digital camera monitor.
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.AfcVolumeMonitor' unit='gvfs-afc-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.7' (uid=1000 pid=692 comm="pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi ")
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Starting Virtual filesystem service - Apple File Conduit monitor...
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: soliciting an IPv6 router
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  gvfs-afc-volume-monitor[788]: Volume monitor alive
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[634]: [session uid=1000 pid=634] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.AfcVolumeMonitor'
Sep 28 15:35:12  RPi4Gadget  systemd[611]: Started Virtual filesystem service - Apple File Conduit monitor.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.555566] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.22
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.555618] NET: Registered protocol family 31
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.555621] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.555635] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.555646] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.555657] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.589048] Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.3
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.589058] Bluetooth: HCI UART protocol H4 registered
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.589091] Bluetooth: HCI UART protocol Three-wire (H5) registered
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.589221] Bluetooth: HCI UART protocol Broadcom registered
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status...
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  btuart[388]: bcm43xx_init
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  btuart[388]: Flash firmware /lib/firmware/brcm/BCM4345C0.hcd
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  btuart[388]: Set Controller UART speed to 3000000 bit/s
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  btuart[388]: Device setup complete
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Configure Bluetooth Modems connected by UART.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Multi-User System.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Graphical Interface.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes...
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Bluetooth service...
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Created slice system-bthelper.slice.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[815]: Bluetooth daemon 5.50
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Bluetooth service.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Bluetooth.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started BluezALSA proxy.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[815]: Starting SDP server
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Raspberry Pi bluetooth helper.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Startup finished in 1.658s (kernel) + 12.162s (userspace) = 13.821s.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: Raspberry Pi BDADDR already set
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.904925] Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.904932] Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multicast
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.904958] Bluetooth: BNEP socket layer initialized
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[410]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.hostname1' unit='dbus-org.freedesktop.hostname1.service' requested by ':1.18' (uid=0 pid=815 comm="/usr/lib/bluetooth/bluetoothd ")
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[815]: Bluetooth management interface 1.14 initialized
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[815]: Sap driver initialization failed.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[815]: sap-server: Operation not permitted (1)
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Hostname Service...
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[815]: Endpoint registered: sender=:1.19 path=/org/bluez/hci0/A2DP/SBC/Source/1
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[815]: Endpoint registered: sender=:1.19 path=/org/bluez/hci0/A2DP/SBC/Source/2
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.955817] Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.955838] Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   13.955856] Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[410]: [system] Successfully activated service 'org.freedesktop.hostname1'
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Hostname Service.
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[815]: Failed to set privacy: Rejected (0x0b)
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Name:  RPi4Gadget 
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Alias:  RPi4Gadget 
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001112-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001801-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001800-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001200-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110c-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110a-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000111f-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Alias: BlueZ 5.50
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Pairable: yes
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Class: 0x00080000
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001112-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001801-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001800-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001200-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110c-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110a-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000111f-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: Changing power off succeeded
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.183003] cryptd: max_cpu_qlen set to 1000
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Class: 0x00480000
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[818]: Changing power on succeeded
Sep 28 15:35:13  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: bthelper@hci0.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:35:15  RPi4Gadget  thd[384]: Error reading device '/dev/input/event4'
Sep 28 15:35:17  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: leased 192.168.88.131 for 84350 seconds
Sep 28 15:35:17  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Joining mDNS multicast group on interface eth0.IPv4 with address 192.168.88.131.
Sep 28 15:35:17  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: adding route to 192.168.88.0/24
Sep 28 15:35:17  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: New relevant interface eth0.IPv4 for mDNS.
Sep 28 15:35:17  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[375]: Registering new address record for 192.168.88.131 on eth0.IPv4.
Sep 28 15:35:17  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: adding default route via 192.168.88.1
Sep 28 15:35:18  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: systemd-rfkill.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:35:24  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[460]: eth0: no IPv6 Routers available
Sep 28 15:35:34  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: systemd-fsckd.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:35:49  RPi4Gadget  systemd-timesyncd[324]: Synchronized to time server for the first time 62.112.134.4:123 (2.debian.pool.ntp.org).
Sep 28 15:35:58  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: systemd-hostnamed.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:36:01  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   47.190111] logitech-hidpp-device 0003:046D:4023.0004: HID++ 2.0 device connected.
Sep 28 15:36:01  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   47.542063] logitech-hidpp-device 0003:046D:4054.0005: HID++ 4.5 device connected.

Boot unsuccessfull NOK3 :

Code:
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-modules-load[105]: Inserted module 'i2c_dev'
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  fake-hwclock[111]: lundi 28 septembre 2020, 13:31:59 (UTC+0000)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-fsck[130]: e2fsck 1.44.5 (15-Dec-2018)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-fsck[130]: rootfs: clean, 160696/3883008 files, 2246262/15525376 blocks
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started File System Check on Root Device.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Remount Root and Kernel File Systems...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Set the console keyboard layout.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started udev Coldplug all Devices.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Remount Root and Kernel File Systems.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Create System Users...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Rebuild Hardware Database being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Flush Journal to Persistent Storage...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Load/Save Random Seed...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting udev Wait for Complete Device Initialization...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Helper to synchronize boot up for ifupdown...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Helper to synchronize boot up for ifupdown.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 1, device 4: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.4"
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Create System Users.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 1, device: 4 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Load/Save Random Seed.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Create Static Device Nodes in /dev...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Create Static Device Nodes in /dev.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Local File Systems (Pre).
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting udev Kernel Device Manager...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[148]: /etc/udev/rules.d/10-streamdeck.rules:2: Invalid key/value pair, starting at character 1 ('E')
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[148]: /etc/udev/rules.d/10-streamdeck.rules:5: Invalid key/value pair, starting at character 1 ('s')
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[148]: /etc/udev/rules.d/10-streamdeck.rules:8: Invalid key/value pair, starting at character 1 ('p')
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started udev Kernel Device Manager.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Show Plymouth Boot Screen...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Received SIGRTMIN+20 from PID 167 (plymouthd).
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Show Plymouth Boot Screen.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Local Encrypted Volumes.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Paths.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Forward Password Requests to Plymouth Directory Watch.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Flush Journal to Persistent Storage.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[175]: Using default interface naming scheme 'v240'.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 1, device 4: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.4"
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 1, device: 4 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 1, device 3: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3"
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 1, device: 3 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 2, device 2: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb2/2-1"
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 2, device: 2 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Found device /dev/serial1.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Found device /dev/disk/by-partuuid/f22d3476-01.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting File System Check on /dev/disk/by-partuuid/f22d3476-01...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Listening on Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status /dev/rfkill Watch.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in FUSE Control File System being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Set Up Additional Binary Formats being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Huge Pages File System being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Rebuild Hardware Database being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-fsck[250]: fsck.fat 4.1 (2017-01-24)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-fsck[250]: /dev/mmcblk0p1: 244 files, 109209/516190 clusters
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started File System Check on /dev/disk/by-partuuid/f22d3476-01.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Mounting /boot...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Mounted /boot.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Local File Systems.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [0x410fd083]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Linux version 5.4.51-v8+ (dom@buildbot) (gcc version 5.4.0 20160609 (Ubuntu/Linaro 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.9)) #1333 SMP PREEMPT Mon Aug 10 16:58:35 BST 2020
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Commit a transient machine-id on disk being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Machine model: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] efi: Getting EFI parameters from FDT:
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] efi: UEFI not found.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Reserved memory: created CMA memory pool at 0x000000001ec00000, size 256 MiB
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] OF: reserved mem: initialized node linux,cma, compatible id shared-dma-pool
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 1012736
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Preprocess NFS configuration...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA zone: 3792 pages used for memmap
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA zone: 0 pages reserved
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA zone: 242688 pages, LIFO batch:63
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 12032 pages used for memmap
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 770048 pages, LIFO batch:63
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] percpu: Embedded 31 pages/cpu s89240 r8192 d29544 u126976
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Raise network interfaces...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s89240 r8192 d29544 u126976 alloc=31*4096
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 [0] 1 [0] 2 [0] 3 
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Detected PIPT I-cache on CPU0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] CPU features: detected: EL2 vector hardening
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] ARM_SMCCC_ARCH_WORKAROUND_1 missing from firmware
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 996912
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Set console font and keymap...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Kernel command line: coherent_pool=1M 8250.nr_uarts=1 snd_bcm2835.enable_compat_alsa=0 snd_bcm2835.enable_hdmi=1 snd_bcm2835.enable_headphones=1 video=HDMI-A-1:1920x1080M@60 smsc95xx.macaddr=DC:A6:32:45:87:2C vc_mem.mem_base=0x3ec00000 vc_mem.mem_size=0x40000000  console=tty1 root=PARTUUID=f22d3476-02 rootfstype=ext4 elevator=deadline fsck.repair=yes rootwait quiet splash plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] mem auto-init: stack:off, heap alloc:off, heap free:off
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Tell Plymouth To Write Out Runtime Data...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] software IO TLB: mapped [mem 0x37400000-0x3b400000] (64MB)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] Memory: 3626144K/4050944K available (9532K kernel code, 1104K rwdata, 3352K rodata, 1088K init, 1201K bss, 162656K reserved, 262144K cma-reserved)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] ftrace: allocating 31763 entries in 125 pages
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: 	RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=256 to nr_cpu_ids=4.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] 	Tasks RCU enabled.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Create Volatile Files and Directories...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: RCU calculated value of scheduler-enlistment delay is 25 jiffies.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=4
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] NR_IRQS: 64, nr_irqs: 64, preallocated irqs: 0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] GIC: Using split EOI/Deactivate mode
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] random: get_random_bytes called from start_kernel+0x32c/0x4c4 with crng_init=0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] arch_timer: cp15 timer(s) running at 54.00MHz (phys).
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000000] clocksource: arch_sys_counter: mask: 0xffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0xc743ce346, max_idle_ns: 440795203123 ns
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000004] sched_clock: 56 bits at 54MHz, resolution 18ns, wraps every 4398046511102ns
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: nfs-config.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000195] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000217] printk: console [tty1] enabled
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000258] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 108.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=216000)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000273] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000547] Mount-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.000593] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Preprocess NFS configuration.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.001510] Disabling memory control group subsystem
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.024028] ASID allocator initialised with 32768 entries
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.032023] rcu: Hierarchical SRCU implementation.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.040357] EFI services will not be available.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.048073] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Set console font and keymap.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.080247] Detected PIPT I-cache on CPU1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.080302] CPU1: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000001 [0x410fd083]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.112325] Detected PIPT I-cache on CPU2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.112361] CPU2: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000002 [0x410fd083]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144414] Detected PIPT I-cache on CPU3
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in RPC security service for NFS client and server being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144450] CPU3: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000003 [0x410fd083]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144571] smp: Brought up 1 node, 4 CPUs
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144580] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144590] CPU features: detected: 32-bit EL0 Support
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.144600] CPU features: detected: CRC32 instructions
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in RPC security service for NFS server being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.164850] CPU: All CPU(s) started at EL2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.164895] alternatives: patching kernel code
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.166274] devtmpfs: initialized
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.174495] Enabled cp15_barrier support
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.174519] Enabled setend support
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target NFS client services.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.174876] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645041785100000 ns
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.174903] futex hash table entries: 1024 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.181272] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.181887] DMI not present or invalid.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.182192] NET: Registered protocol family 16
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.184604] DMA: preallocated 1024 KiB pool for atomic allocations
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.185278] cpuidle: using governor menu
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Remote File Systems (Pre).
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.185601] hw-breakpoint: found 6 breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.185801] Serial: AMBA PL011 UART driver
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.188688] bcm2835-mbox fe00b880.mailbox: mailbox enabled
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.200592] raspberrypi-firmware soc:firmware: Attached to firmware from 2020-08-19 17:38, variant start
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.204600] raspberrypi-firmware soc:firmware: Firmware hash is e90cba19a98a0d1f2ef086b9cafcbca00778f094
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.238827] bcm2835-dma fe007000.dma: DMA legacy API manager, dmachans=0x1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Remote File Systems.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.241509] vgaarb: loaded
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.241879] SCSI subsystem initialized
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.242055] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.242098] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.242186] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.243379] clocksource: Switched to clocksource arch_sys_counter
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.858381] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.6.0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[152]: Process '/usr/sbin/th-cmd --socket /var/run/thd.socket --passfd --udev' failed with exit code 1.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.858455] VFS: Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.858615] FS-Cache: Loaded
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.858793] CacheFiles: Loaded
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.859771] simple-framebuffer 3e3cf000.framebuffer: framebuffer at 0x3e3cf000, 0x7f8000 bytes, mapped to 0x(____ptrval____)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.859785] simple-framebuffer 3e3cf000.framebuffer: format=a8r8g8b8, mode=1920x1080x32, linelength=7680
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.860192] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.869595] simple-framebuffer 3e3cf000.framebuffer: fb0: simplefb registered!
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.877501] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'step_wise'
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.877788] NET: Registered protocol family 2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.878428] tcp_listen_portaddr_hash hash table entries: 2048 (order: 3, 32768 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.878468] TCP established hash table entries: 32768 (order: 6, 262144 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.878663] TCP bind hash table entries: 32768 (order: 7, 524288 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.879081] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 32768 bind 32768)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.879268] UDP hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.879318] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.879660] NET: Registered protocol family 1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.880369] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Create Volatile Files and Directories.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.880377] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.880384] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.880392] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.880408] PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 64
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.882106] hw perfevents: enabled with armv8_cortex_a72 PMU driver, 7 counters available
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Network Time Synchronization...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.882315] kvm: Limiting the IPA size due to kernel Virtual Address limit
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.882323] kvm [1]: IPA Size Limit: 43bits
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.882996] kvm [1]: vgic interrupt IRQ1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Update UTMP about System Boot/Shutdown...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[170]: Using default interface naming scheme 'v240'.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Update UTMP about System Boot/Shutdown.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Raise network interfaces.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Network Time Synchronization.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target System Time Synchronized.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Received SIGRTMIN+20 from PID 167 (plymouthd).
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: plymouth-read-write.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Tell Plymouth To Write Out Runtime Data.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[171]: Process '/usr/sbin/th-cmd --socket /var/run/thd.socket --passfd --udev' failed with exit code 1.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[170]: Process '/usr/sbin/th-cmd --socket /var/run/thd.socket --passfd --udev' failed with exit code 1.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd-udevd[162]: Process '/usr/sbin/th-cmd --socket /var/run/thd.socket --passfd --udev' failed with exit code 1.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started udev Wait for Complete Device Initialization.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target System Initialization.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Listening on triggerhappy.socket.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.883203] kvm [1]: Hyp mode initialized successfully
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.884915] Initialise system trusted keyrings
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.885143] workingset: timestamp_bits=46 max_order=20 bucket_order=0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.892448] FS-Cache: Netfs 'nfs' registered for caching
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.897054] NFS: Registering the id_resolver key type
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.897096] Key type id_resolver registered
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.897103] Key type id_legacy registered
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Listening on D-Bus System Message Bus Socket.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.897120] nfs4filelayout_init: NFSv4 File Layout Driver Registering...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.898104] Key type asymmetric registered
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.898114] Asymmetric key parser 'x509' registered
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.898159] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 249)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.898350] io scheduler mq-deadline registered
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.898359] io scheduler kyber registered
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Daily man-db regeneration.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.901245] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: host bridge /scb/pcie@7d500000 ranges:
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.901263] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie:   No bus range found for /scb/pcie@7d500000, using [bus 00-ff]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.901312] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie:      MEM 0x0600000000..0x0603ffffff -> 0x00f8000000
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.901358] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie:   IB MEM 0x0000000000..0x00bfffffff -> 0x0000000000
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949467] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: link up, 5 GT/s x1 (SSC)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949730] brcm-pcie fd500000.pcie: PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949743] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Listening on Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD Stack Activation Socket.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949757] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x600000000-0x603ffffff] (bus address [0xf8000000-0xfbffffff])
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949804] pci 0000:00:00.0: [14e4:2711] type 01 class 0x060400
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.949996] pci 0000:00:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.953235] pci 0000:01:00.0: [1106:3483] type 00 class 0x0c0330
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.953363] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff 64bit]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.953729] pci 0000:01:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D3cold
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Sockets.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.956769] pci 0000:00:00.0: BAR 8: assigned [mem 0x600000000-0x6000fffff]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.956785] pci 0000:01:00.0: BAR 0: assigned [mem 0x600000000-0x600000fff 64bit]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.956855] pci 0000:00:00.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.956872] pci 0000:00:00.0:   bridge window [mem 0x600000000-0x6000fffff]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.956970] pci 0000:00:00.0: enabling device (0000 -> 0002)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.957021] pci 0000:01:00.0: enabling device (0000 -> 0002)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.960936] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 1 ports, IRQ sharing enabled
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Basic System.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.963199] iproc-rng200 fe104000.rng: hwrng registered
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.963549] vc-mem: phys_addr:0x00000000 mem_base=0x3ec00000 mem_size:0x40000000(1024 MiB)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.964219] gpiomem-bcm2835 fe200000.gpiomem: Initialised: Registers at 0xfe200000
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.964525] cacheinfo: Unable to detect cache hierarchy for CPU 0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.973177] brd: module loaded
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.983296] loop: module loaded
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in getty on tty2-tty6 if dbus and logind are not available being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.984454] Loading iSCSI transport class v2.0-870.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.986026] libphy: Fixed MDIO Bus: probed
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.986485] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet: failed to get enet clock
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.986500] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet: GENET 5.0 EPHY: 0x0000
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.986515] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet: failed to get enet-wol clock
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.986529] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet: failed to get enet-eee clock
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.986549] bcmgenet: Skipping UMAC reset
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Login Service...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    0.995399] libphy: bcmgenet MII bus: probed
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.047449] unimac-mdio unimac-mdio.-19: Broadcom UniMAC MDIO bus
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.048230] usbcore: registered new interface driver r8152
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.048282] usbcore: registered new interface driver lan78xx
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.048337] usbcore: registered new interface driver smsc95xx
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.048782] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: xHCI Host Controller
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Check for v3d driver...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.048814] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.049672] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: hcc params 0x002841eb hci version 0x100 quirks 0x0000001000000890
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.050688] usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002, bcdDevice= 5.04
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.050700] usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Disk Manager...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.050711] usb usb1: Product: xHCI Host Controller
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.050720] usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 5.4.51-v8+ xhci-hcd
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.050730] usb usb1: SerialNumber: 0000:01:00.0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.051243] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.051322] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Manage Sound Card State (restore and store).
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.051799] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: xHCI Host Controller
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.051816] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.051834] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: Host supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052216] usb usb2: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0003, bcdDevice= 5.04
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052227] usb usb2: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052237] usb usb2: Product: xHCI Host Controller
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052246] usb usb2: Manufacturer: Linux 5.4.51-v8+ xhci-hcd
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Modem Manager...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052255] usb usb2: SerialNumber: 0000:01:00.0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052703] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.052762] hub 2-0:1.0: 4 ports detected
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.053945] dwc_otg: version 3.00a 10-AUG-2012 (platform bus)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.054155] dwc_otg: FIQ enabled
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.054162] dwc_otg: NAK holdoff enabled
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.054169] dwc_otg: FIQ split-transaction FSM enabled
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  alsactl[375]: alsactl 1.1.8 daemon started
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.054179] Module dwc_common_port init
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.058615] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.058701] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.058865] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.060689] bcm2835-wdt bcm2835-wdt: Broadcom BCM2835 watchdog timer
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.062717] sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.062725] sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting System Logging Service...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.063176] mmc-bcm2835 fe300000.mmcnr: could not get clk, deferring probe
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.063667] sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.066717] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.066912] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.067039] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.067046] usbhid: USB HID core driver
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting LSB: Switch to ondemand cpu governor (unless shift key is pressed)...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.068279] vchiq: vchiq_init_state: slot_zero = (____ptrval____)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.071499] Initializing XFRM netlink socket
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.071529] NET: Registered protocol family 17
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.071631] Key type dns_resolver registered
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.072157] registered taskstats version 1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting triggerhappy global hotkey daemon...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.072175] Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.072401] Key type ._fscrypt registered
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.072409] Key type .fscrypt registered
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.080963] uart-pl011 fe201000.serial: cts_event_workaround enabled
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.081047] fe201000.serial: ttyAMA0 at MMIO 0xfe201000 (irq = 14, base_baud = 0) is a PL011 rev2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Copy user wpa_supplicant.conf being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.086684] fe215040.serial: ttyS0 at MMIO 0x0 (irq = 15, base_baud = 62500000) is a 16550
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.087225] bcm2835-power bcm2835-power: Broadcom BCM2835 power domains driver
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.087959] mmc-bcm2835 fe300000.mmcnr: mmc_debug:0 mmc_debug2:0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.087969] mmc-bcm2835 fe300000.mmcnr: DMA channel allocated
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.132895] mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (2 bytes)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.134497] mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (3 bytes)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.136099] mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (3 bytes)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Turn on SSH if /boot/ssh is present being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.138964] mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (7 bytes)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.140563] mmc1: queuing unknown CIS tuple 0x80 (3 bytes)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.154856] mmc0: SDHCI controller on fe340000.emmc2 [fe340000.emmc2] using ADMA
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.157368] of_cfs_init
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.157489] of_cfs_init: OK
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.158336] Waiting for root device PARTUUID=f22d3476-02...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD Stack...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.187627] random: fast init done
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.206451] mmc1: new high speed SDIO card at address 0001
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.260133] mmc0: new ultra high speed DDR50 SDXC card at address aaaa
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.260963] mmcblk0: mmc0:aaaa SR64G 59.5 GiB
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting rng-tools.service...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.267033]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.292164] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.292229] VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) readonly on device 179:2.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Check for Raspberry Pi EEPROM updates...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.293806] devtmpfs: mounted
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.296910] Freeing unused kernel memory: 1088K
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.299510] Run /sbin/init as init process
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Daily Cleanup of Temporary Directories.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting dphys-swapfile - set up, mount/unmount, and delete a swap file...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting dhcpcd on all interfaces...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Daily rotation of log files.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Configure Bluetooth Modems connected by UART...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started D-Bus System Message Bus.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting WPA supplicant...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  thd[379]: Found socket passed from systemd
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Regular background program processing daemon.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Save/Restore Sound Card State...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Daily apt download activities.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Daily apt upgrade and clean activities.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.391652] usb 2-1: new SuperSpeed Gen 1 USB device number 2 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.413029] usb 2-1: New USB device found, idVendor=1409, idProduct=3590, bcdDevice= 0.00
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.413043] usb 2-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Timers.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.413054] usb 2-1: Product: USB 3.0 Camera
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.413064] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: Camera Manufacturer
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.539435] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.690081] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=2109, idProduct=3431, bcdDevice= 4.21
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.690096] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=1, SerialNumber=0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.690107] usb 1-1: Product: USB2.0 Hub
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.691518] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.691809] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.807569] NET: Registered protocol family 10
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.808737] Segment Routing with IPv6
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    1.987558] usb 1-1.3: new full-speed USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.101730] usb 1-1.3: New USB device found, idVendor=046d, idProduct=c534, bcdDevice=29.01
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting uEye usb daemon...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.101746] usb 1-1.3: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.101757] usb 1-1.3: Product: USB Receiver
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.101766] usb 1-1.3: Manufacturer: Logitech
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.112174] input: Logitech USB Receiver as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.0/0003:046D:C534.0001/input/input0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.172052] hid-generic 0003:046D:C534.0001: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.183540] input: Logitech USB Receiver Mouse as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/input/input1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started triggerhappy global hotkey daemon.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.183861] input: Logitech USB Receiver Consumer Control as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/input/input2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.243595] input: Logitech USB Receiver System Control as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/input/input3
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.244039] hid-generic 0003:046D:C534.0002: input,hiddev96,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.323425] usb 1-1.4: new high-speed USB device number 4 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  rng-tools[382]: Starting Hardware RNG entropy gatherer daemon: rngd.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.373984] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.379137] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.400579] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  cron[396]: (CRON) INFO (pidfile fd = 3)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.431104] usb 1-1.4: New USB device found, idVendor=0fd9, idProduct=0063, bcdDevice= 2.00
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.431120] usb 1-1.4: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.431131] usb 1-1.4: Product: Stream Deck Mini
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.431141] usb 1-1.4: Manufacturer: Elgato Systems
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.431150] usb 1-1.4: SerialNumber: BL44H1B17129
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.438342] input: Elgato Systems Stream Deck Mini as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.4/1-1.4:1.0/0003:0FD9:0063.0003/input/input6
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.475421] i2c /dev entries driver
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  rngd[406]: rngd 2-unofficial-mt.14 starting up...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.495762] hid-generic 0003:0FD9:0063.0003: input,hidraw2: USB HID v1.10 Device [Elgato Systems Stream Deck Mini] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.4/input0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    2.853741] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): re-mounted. Opts: (null)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.712561] rpivid-mem feb00000.hevc-decoder: rpivid-hevcmem initialised: Registers at 0xfeb00000 length 0x00010000
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.713058] rpivid-mem feb10000.rpivid-local-intc: rpivid-intcmem initialised: Registers at 0xfeb10000 length 0x00001000
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.715971] rpivid-mem feb20000.h264-decoder: rpivid-h264mem initialised: Registers at 0xfeb20000 length 0x00010000
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Save/Restore Sound Card State.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.717691] rpivid-mem feb30000.vp9-decoder: rpivid-vp9mem initialised: Registers at 0xfeb30000 length 0x00010000
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.876027] snd_bcm2835: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.896626] bcm2835_audio bcm2835_audio: card created with 4 channels
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.896924] vc_sm_cma: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.899166] bcm2835_vc_sm_cma_probe: Videocore shared memory driver
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started rng-tools.service.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.899185] [vc_sm_connected_init]: start
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.904008] bcm2835_audio bcm2835_audio: card created with 4 channels
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.915658] mc: Linux media interface: v0.10
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.944923] videodev: Linux video capture interface: v2.00
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    3.947780] [vc_sm_connected_init]: installed successfully
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.003804] bcm2835_mmal_vchiq: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Sound Card.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.016565] bcm2835_v4l2: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.026312] bcm2835_mmal_vchiq: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.151332] bcm2835_isp: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.170475] [drm] Initialized v3d 1.0.0 20180419 for fec00000.v3d on minor 0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.180889] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node output[0] registered as /dev/video13
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  rngd[406]: entropy feed to the kernel ready
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.181338] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node capture[0] registered as /dev/video14
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.181660] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node capture[1] registered as /dev/video15
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.181943] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node stats[2] registered as /dev/video16
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.181966] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Register output node 0 with media controller
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[383]: BCM2711 detected
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.181986] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Register capture node 1 with media controller
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.182008] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Register capture node 2 with media controller
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.182021] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Register capture node 3 with media controller
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.182178] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Loaded V4L2 bcm2835-isp
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[383]: Dedicated VL805 EEPROM detected
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.250961] bcm2835_codec: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.281872] logitech-djreceiver 0003:046D:C534.0001: hidraw0: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input0
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.299246] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Device registered as /dev/video10
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.299285] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Loaded V4L2 decode
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.301792] vc4-drm gpu: bound fe600000.firmwarekms (ops vc4_fkms_ops [vc4])
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.301813] checking generic (3e3cf000 7f8000) vs hw (0 ffffffffffffffff)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.301822] fb0: switching to vc4drmfb from simple
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  cron[396]: (CRON) INFO (Running @reboot jobs)
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.306760] Console: switching to colour dummy device 80x25
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.306934] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 2 (21.10.2013).
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.306942] [drm] No driver support for vblank timestamp query.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Found user 'avahi' (UID 108) and group 'avahi' (GID 113).
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Successfully dropped root privileges.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: avahi-daemon 0.7 starting up.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.306949] [drm] Setting vblank_disable_immediate to false because get_vblank_timestamp == NULL
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[385]: dev: loaded udev
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.307711] [drm] Initialized vc4 0.0.0 20140616 for gpu on minor 1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.309931] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Device registered as /dev/video11
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.309967] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Loaded V4L2 encode
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[374]: udisks daemon version 2.8.1 starting
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.328700] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Device registered as /dev/video12
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.328738] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Loaded V4L2 isp
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.459042] cfg80211: Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates for regulatory database
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.493487] logitech-djreceiver 0003:046D:C534.0002: hiddev96,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.513635] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.533955] cfg80211: Loaded X.509 cert 'sforshee: 00b28ddf47aef9cea7'
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  rsyslogd: imuxsock: Acquired UNIX socket '/run/systemd/journal/syslog' (fd 3) from systemd.  [v8.1901.0]
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.541197] vc4-drm gpu: fb0: vc4drmfb frame buffer device
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.560621] logitech-djreceiver 0003:046D:C534.0002: device of type eQUAD nano Lite (0x0a) connected on slot 1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.563135] input: Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023 Keyboard as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4023.0004/input/input7
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.566582] input: Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023 Consumer Control as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4023.0004/input/input8
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  rsyslogd:  [origin software="rsyslogd" swVersion="8.1901.0" x-pid="377" x-info="https://www.rsyslog.com"] start
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.567078] input: Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023 System Control as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4023.0004/input/input9
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.567533] hid-generic 0003:046D:4023.0004: input,hidraw3: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1:1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.576626] logitech-djreceiver 0003:046D:C534.0002: device of type eQUAD nano Lite (0x0a) connected on slot 2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.582555] input: Logitech Wireless Mouse PID:4054 Mouse as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4054.0005/input/input14
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.592430] hid-generic 0003:046D:4054.0005: input,hidraw4: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Logitech Wireless Mouse PID:4054] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1:2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.677910] brcmfmac: F1 signature read @0x18000000=0x15264345
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.711615] brcmfmac: brcmf_fw_alloc_request: using brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio for chip BCM4345/6
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.712081] usbcore: registered new interface driver brcmfmac
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.734231] brcmfmac mmc1:0001:1: Direct firmware load for brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio.raspberrypi,4-model-b.txt failed with error -2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.947461] brcmfmac: brcmf_fw_alloc_request: using brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio for chip BCM4345/6
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    4.961217] brcmfmac: brcmf_c_preinit_dcmds: Firmware: BCM4345/6 wl0: Mar 23 2020 02:19:54 version 7.45.206 (r725000 CY) FWID 01-88ee44ea
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    5.057495] input: Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023 as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4023.0004/input/input18
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    5.060821] logitech-hidpp-device 0003:046D:4023.0004: input,hidraw3: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Logitech Wireless Keyboard PID:4023] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1:1
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    5.152977] input: Logitech Wireless Mouse as /devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.1/0003:046D:C534.0002/0003:046D:4054.0005/input/input19
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    5.154977] logitech-hidpp-device 0003:046D:4054.0005: input,hidraw4: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Logitech Wireless Mouse] on usb-0000:01:00.0-1.3/input1:2
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    6.805041] random: crng init done
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    6.805058] random: 7 urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    6.921001] uart-pl011 fe201000.serial: no DMA platform data
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  ModemManager[376]: <info>  ModemManager (version 1.10.0) starting in system bus...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[439]: [2-0-0x00000000] 
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[439]: Driver loaded! Version: 4.93.1192
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    7.119326] 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  dphys-swapfile[384]: want /var/swap=100MByte, checking existing: keeping it
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[385]: forked to background, child pid 461
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd-run-hooks[495]: wlan0: starting wpa_supplicant
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started System Logging Service.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Check for v3d driver.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  wpa_supplicant[389]: Successfully initialized wpa_supplicant
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Successfully called chroot().
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Successfully dropped remaining capabilities.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: No service file found in /etc/avahi/services.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started dhcpcd on all interfaces.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Network interface enumeration completed.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Server startup complete. Host name is  RPi4Gadget .local. Local service cookie is 2088843990.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started uEye usb daemon.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[387]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1' unit='polkit.service' requested by ':1.5' (uid=0 pid=376 comm="/usr/sbin/ModemManager --filter-policy=strict ")
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[374]: failed to load module crypto: libbd_crypto.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[374]: failed to load module mdraid: libbd_mdraid.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Login Service.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD Stack.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started WPA supplicant.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    7.381788] brcmfmac: brcmf_cfg80211_set_power_mgmt: power save enabled
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    7.388130] Adding 102396k swap on /var/swap.  Priority:-2 extents:13 across:2371580k SSFS
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started dphys-swapfile - set up, mount/unmount, and delete a swap file.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Authorization Manager...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[374]: Failed to load the 'mdraid' libblockdev plugin
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[374]: Failed to load the 'crypto' libblockdev plugin
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Network.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in fast remote file copy program daemon being skipped.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Permit User Sessions...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Network is Online.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting /etc/rc.local Compatibility...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting uEye eth daemon...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Permit User Sessions.
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Light Display Manager...
Sep 28 15:32:03  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started /etc/rc.local Compatibility.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Hold until boot process finishes up...
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started uEye eth daemon.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  ueyeethd[533]: [2-0-0x00000000] 
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  ueyeethd[533]: Driver loaded! Version: 4.93.1192
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: wlan0: connected to Access Point `'
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[439]: [2-4-0x00000000] DevId: 1, SerNr: 4103763601
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[439]: Model: UI359xCP-C, Type: 0x64, Capability Flags: 0x18 0x00 0x0C
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[383]: BOOTFS /boot
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    7.669126] bcmgenet: Skipping UMAC reset
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: waiting for carrier
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    7.672172] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet: configuring instance for external RGMII
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    7.672476] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet eth0: Link is Down
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: wlan0: waiting for carrier
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: wlan0: carrier acquired
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[383]: BOOTLOADER: up-to-date
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: DUID 00:01:00:01:26:61:5c:3e:dc:a6:32:18:25:a9
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: wlan0: IAID 32:45:87:2d
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: wlan0: adding address fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: wlan0: carrier lost
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Joining mDNS multicast group on interface wlan0.IPv6 with address fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: New relevant interface wlan0.IPv6 for mDNS.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[383]: CURRENT: jeudi 3 septembre 2020, 12:11:43 (UTC+0000) (1599135103)
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Registering new address record for fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924 on wlan0.*.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[383]:  LATEST: jeudi 3 septembre 2020, 12:11:43 (UTC+0000) (1599135103)
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[383]:  FW DIR: /lib/firmware/raspberrypi/bootloader/critical
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[383]: VL805: up-to-date
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[383]: CURRENT: 000138a1
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  rpi-eeprom-update[383]:  LATEST: 000138a1
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Check for Raspberry Pi EEPROM updates.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started OpenBSD Secure Shell server.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: wlan0: deleting address fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Withdrawing address record for fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924 on wlan0.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Leaving mDNS multicast group on interface wlan0.IPv6 with address fe80::4b41:45c4:4984:b924.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Interface wlan0.IPv6 no longer relevant for mDNS.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[532]: Error getting user list from org.freedesktop.Accounts: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.Accounts was not provided by any .service files
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  polkitd[508]: started daemon version 0.105 using authority implementation `local' version `0.105'
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[387]: [system] Successfully activated service 'org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1'
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Authorization Manager.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Received SIGRTMIN+21 from PID 167 (plymouthd).
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Received SIGRTMIN+21 from PID 167 (plymouthd).
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: plymouth-quit-wait.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Hold until boot process finishes up.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Getty on tty1.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Login Prompts.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Light Display Manager.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: plymouth-start.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Modem Manager.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.059472] usb 2-1: USB disconnect, device number 2
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Disk Manager.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  udisksd[374]: Acquired the name org.freedesktop.UDisks2 on the system message bus
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.331667] usb 2-1: new SuperSpeed Gen 1 USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.353281] usb 2-1: New USB device found, idVendor=1409, idProduct=3590, bcdDevice= 0.00
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.353299] usb 2-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.353310] usb 2-1: Product: USB 3.0 Camera
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    8.353319] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: Camera Manufacturer
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 2, device 3: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb2/2-1"
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 2, device: 3 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: checking bus 2, device 3: "/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd500000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0/usb2/2-1"
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  mtp-probe: bus: 2, device: 3 was not an MTP device
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  raspi-config[378]: Checking if shift key is held down: No. Switching to ondemand scaling governor.
Sep 28 15:32:04  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started LSB: Switch to ondemand cpu governor (unless shift key is pressed).
Sep 28 15:32:05  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[439]: [2-4-0x00000000] DevId: 1, SerNr: 4103763601
Sep 28 15:32:05  RPi4Gadget  ueyeusbd[439]: Model: UI359xCP-C, Type: 0x64, Capability Flags: 0x18 0x3F 0x1C
Sep 28 15:32:06  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [    9.548747] broken atomic modeset userspace detected, disabling atomic
Sep 28 15:32:06  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: systemd-rfkill.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[532]: crtc 0: disable
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[532]: screen 0: 1080x1920 285x506 mm  96.25dpi
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[532]: crtc 0:    1920x1080  60.00 +0+0 "HDMI-1"
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  ModemManager[376]: <info>  Couldn't check support for device '/sys/devices/platform/scb/fd580000.ethernet': not supported by any plugin
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  ModemManager[376]: <info>  Couldn't check support for device '/sys/devices/platform/soc/fe300000.mmcnr/mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1:0001/mmc1:0001:1': not supported by any plugin
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[602]: Error getting user list from org.freedesktop.Accounts: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.Accounts was not provided by any .service files
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Created slice User Slice of UID 1000.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting User Runtime Directory /run/user/1000...
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started User Runtime Directory /run/user/1000.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting User Manager for UID 1000...
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Listening on GnuPG cryptographic agent and passphrase cache.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Reached target Timers.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Starting D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Listening on GnuPG cryptographic agent and passphrase cache (access for web browsers).
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Listening on GnuPG cryptographic agent (ssh-agent emulation).
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Listening on GnuPG cryptographic agent and passphrase cache (restricted).
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Listening on GnuPG network certificate management daemon.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Reached target Paths.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Listening on D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Reached target Sockets.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Reached target Basic System.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Reached target Default.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Startup finished in 140ms.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started User Manager for UID 1000.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Session c1 of user pi.
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  lightdm[532]: Error opening audit socket: Protocol not supported
Sep 28 15:32:07  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Started D-Bus User Message Bus.
Sep 28 15:32:08  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.Daemon' unit='gvfs-daemon.service' requested by ':1.3' (uid=1000 pid=624 comm="/usr/bin/lxsession -s LXDE-pi -e LXDE ")
Sep 28 15:32:08  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Starting Virtual filesystem service...
Sep 28 15:32:08  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.Daemon'
Sep 28 15:32:08  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Started Virtual filesystem service.
Sep 28 15:32:08  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   12.258138] fuse: init (API version 7.31)
Sep 28 15:32:08  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Mounting FUSE Control File System...
Sep 28 15:32:08  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Mounted FUSE Control File System.
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: carrier acquired
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   12.799521] bcmgenet fd580000.ethernet eth0: Link is Up - 1Gbps/Full - flow control off
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   12.799554] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: IAID 32:45:87:2c
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: adding address fe80::dd0a:36fd:e5d0:669b
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Joining mDNS multicast group on interface eth0.IPv6 with address fe80::dd0a:36fd:e5d0:669b.
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: New relevant interface eth0.IPv6 for mDNS.
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Registering new address record for fe80::dd0a:36fd:e5d0:669b on eth0.*.
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor' unit='gvfs-udisks2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.8' (uid=1000 pid=693 comm="pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi ")
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Starting Virtual filesystem service - disk device monitor...
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Session c2 of user pi.
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: soliciting an IPv6 router
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Started Virtual filesystem service - disk device monitor.
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.GoaVolumeMonitor' unit='gvfs-goa-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.8' (uid=1000 pid=693 comm="pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi ")
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Starting Virtual filesystem service - GNOME Online Accounts monitor...
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.GoaVolumeMonitor'
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Started Virtual filesystem service - GNOME Online Accounts monitor.
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.MTPVolumeMonitor' unit='gvfs-mtp-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.8' (uid=1000 pid=693 comm="pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi ")
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Starting Virtual filesystem service - Media Transfer Protocol monitor...
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.MTPVolumeMonitor'
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Started Virtual filesystem service - Media Transfer Protocol monitor.
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor' unit='gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.8' (uid=1000 pid=693 comm="pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi ")
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Starting Virtual filesystem service - digital camera monitor...
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor'
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Started Virtual filesystem service - digital camera monitor.
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.AfcVolumeMonitor' unit='gvfs-afc-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.8' (uid=1000 pid=693 comm="pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi ")
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Starting Virtual filesystem service - Apple File Conduit monitor...
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  gvfs-afc-volume-monitor[791]: Volume monitor alive
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[633]: [session uid=1000 pid=633] Successfully activated service 'org.gtk.vfs.AfcVolumeMonitor'
Sep 28 15:32:09  RPi4Gadget  systemd[610]: Started Virtual filesystem service - Apple File Conduit monitor.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: rebinding lease of 192.168.88.131
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: probing address 192.168.88.131/24
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.131498] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.22
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.131557] NET: Registered protocol family 31
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.131561] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.131574] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.131583] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.131596] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.158101] Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.3
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.158110] Bluetooth: HCI UART protocol H4 registered
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.158146] Bluetooth: HCI UART protocol Three-wire (H5) registered
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.158285] Bluetooth: HCI UART protocol Broadcom registered
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  btuart[386]: bcm43xx_init
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  btuart[386]: Flash firmware /lib/firmware/brcm/BCM4345C0.hcd
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  btuart[386]: Set Controller UART speed to 3000000 bit/s
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  btuart[386]: Device setup complete
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status...
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Load/Save RF Kill Switch Status.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Configure Bluetooth Modems connected by UART.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Multi-User System.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Graphical Interface.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes...
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Bluetooth service...
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Created slice system-bthelper.slice.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[818]: Bluetooth daemon 5.50
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Bluetooth service.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started BluezALSA proxy.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Reached target Bluetooth.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Raspberry Pi bluetooth helper.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Startup finished in 1.670s (kernel) + 12.699s (userspace) = 14.370s.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[818]: Starting SDP server
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: Raspberry Pi BDADDR already set
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.464258] Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.464267] Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multicast
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.464280] Bluetooth: BNEP socket layer initialized
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[818]: Bluetooth management interface 1.14 initialized
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[387]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.hostname1' unit='dbus-org.freedesktop.hostname1.service' requested by ':1.18' (uid=0 pid=818 comm="/usr/lib/bluetooth/bluetoothd ")
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Starting Hostname Service...
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[818]: Sap driver initialization failed.
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[818]: sap-server: Operation not permitted (1)
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[818]: Endpoint registered: sender=:1.19 path=/org/bluez/hci0/A2DP/SBC/Source/1
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[818]: Endpoint registered: sender=:1.19 path=/org/bluez/hci0/A2DP/SBC/Source/2
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.527415] Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.527433] Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
Sep 28 15:32:10  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.527451] Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  dbus-daemon[387]: [system] Successfully activated service 'org.freedesktop.hostname1'
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: Started Hostname Service.
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bluetoothd[818]: Failed to set privacy: Rejected (0x0b)
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Name:  RPi4Gadget 
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Alias:  RPi4Gadget 
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001112-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001801-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001800-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001200-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110c-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110a-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000111f-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Alias: BlueZ 5.50
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Pairable: yes
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Class: 0x00080000
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001112-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001801-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001800-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 00001200-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110c-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000110a-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E UUIDs: 0000111f-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: Changing power off succeeded
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Powered: no
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Discovering: no
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Class: 0x00080000
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Alias:  RPi4Gadget 
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   14.758992] cryptd: max_cpu_qlen set to 1000
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: [#033[0;93mCHG#033[0m] Controller DC:A6:32:45:87:2E Class: 0x00480000
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  bthelper[821]: Changing power on succeeded
Sep 28 15:32:11  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: bthelper@hci0.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:32:13  RPi4Gadget  thd[379]: Error reading device '/dev/input/event0'
Sep 28 15:32:15  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: systemd-rfkill.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:32:15  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: leased 192.168.88.131 for 84531 seconds
Sep 28 15:32:15  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Joining mDNS multicast group on interface eth0.IPv4 with address 192.168.88.131.
Sep 28 15:32:15  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: New relevant interface eth0.IPv4 for mDNS.
Sep 28 15:32:15  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: adding route to 192.168.88.0/24
Sep 28 15:32:15  RPi4Gadget  avahi-daemon[380]: Registering new address record for 192.168.88.131 on eth0.IPv4.
Sep 28 15:32:15  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: adding default route via 192.168.88.1
Sep 28 15:32:23  RPi4Gadget  dhcpcd[461]: eth0: no IPv6 Routers available
Sep 28 15:32:30  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   33.684986] logitech-hidpp-device 0003:046D:4054.0005: HID++ 4.5 device connected.
Sep 28 15:32:31  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: systemd-fsckd.service: Succeeded.
Sep 28 15:32:47  RPi4Gadget  systemd-timesyncd[322]: Synchronized to time server for the first time 156.106.214.48:123 (2.debian.pool.ntp.org).
Sep 28 15:32:50  RPi4Gadget  kernel: [   38.101600] logitech-hidpp-device 0003:046D:4023.0004: HID++ 2.0 device connected.
Sep 28 15:32:56  RPi4Gadget  systemd[1]: systemd-hostnamed.service: Succeeded.

Again I am no expert... But I believe normally if it starts up at all, you would see something on the usb 1-1.2 if it was plugged into the same port on the last one.

So it looks like it did not see it?

Did you put the code in to have the Teensy wait for awhile until it sees the while (!Serial ... ) ;
Also again I have not studied your code enough to know if it uses C++ objects that use constructors that touch things that they should not...

And of course always the chance that maybe connectors or cable has issues, like intermittent break...

Also not sure of the power usage of what all you have plugged in, and how much power it takes. I believe the RPI USB may have the ability to power off a USB port (or maybe all of them?) if it detects too much power being consumed. I would assume there would be a message of some type in system log, but not sure what that might be.

Hopefully someone like Paul has a better understanding and can give better suggestions.

@KurtE

I should have started yesterday with your suggestion, this morning it has solved everything:D:D I have 12 / 12 boot ok. THANK YOU a lot for your help :D:D

So I will engrave this in Stone for futures projects, Thank you very much KurtE & Paul :

Code:
void setup() {

while (!Serial && (millis() < 5000)) ; // wait up to 5 seconds for host to have serial object ready... ****   

}

**** KurtE : 'I have found at times that sometimes hosts don't like it if you output a ton of outputs to them before they have created the underlying Serial object for the device'

[
for the culture, in-between I also tried this :

https://github.com/mvp/uhubctl

This is a very powerfull tool, You can really switch on and off your USB devices, This may be usefull in some cases
]

To reduce confusion about which serial port is which, I've added the SYMLINK option to the teensy udev rules. IMO, something like this should be standard.

KERNEL=="ttyACM*", ATTRS{idVendor}=="16c0", ATTRS{idProduct}=="04[789B]?", MODE:="0666", SYMLINK+="teensy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back