i.MX RT1050 Reference Manual, Rev. 1, 03/2018 in imxrt.h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

I am using the Teensy 4.1 and the imxrt.h for device specific register information. At the beginning of the imxrt.h file is a rference to the i.MX RT1050 Reference Manual. Throughout the imxrt.h there are references to specific pages in the document.

The only similar reference manual I could find online was available from NXP and is titled Document Number: IMXRT1050RM Rev. 4, 12/2019. The problem is non of the pages referenced in imxrt.h match that document.

Where can I find the Reference Manual that matches the page numbers referred to in imxrt.h?

Thanks
Neal

Page number not likely to match. Initially T_4.0 was a 1050 then moved to 1060 - early work done on earlier manuals. NXP did a major 'scramble' of the pages and content and manual release at one point when that work was done.

Current 1060 manual [common to T_4.0 and 4.1] is on the PJRC site: pjrc.com/teensy/datasheets.html
IMXRT1060 Manual (29.5M PDF), for Teensy 4.0 & 4.1 (All the useful peripheral programing info)

IMXRT1060 Datasheet (1.9M PDF), for Teensy 4.0 & 4.1 (Only the electrical specifications)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back