Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Teensy 4.1 unlabeled pads - where to find documentation

Teensy 4.1 unlabeled pads - where to find documentation

Is there documentation on the unlabeled pads for the Teensy 4.1 board? Like the pads located in a row across the board between pins 27 and 38 for instance. I also couldn't find the pinout for the 5 pin USB connector header pads. I tried quite a bit of looking around, but I didn't have any luck.

Unlabeled pads ideal usage is shown here: pjrc.com/store/psram.html

For pin Numbers this by KurtE is the best way to ID them so far as a PDF or Excel sheet:: github.com/KurtE/TeensyDocuments

Yes - Wish there was a back page on the T4.1 card...

My quick print of my T4.1 extended card from the Excel document that @defragster mentioned,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T4.1-Cardlike.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	21877

I updated slightly, it may not show up overly well, but the pins between 27 and 38 match the end pins on T4
    So From top(38) to bottom(27) Are: On/Off, Program, GND, 3.3V, VBat

My excel document image shows the the IO pins associated with the memory chip pads.

The 5 pin USB matches the pins for T3.6 So if you look at those pins from side closest to USB connector going toward the SDCard. Are (+5V, DM, DP, GND, GND)

Thank you both defragster and KurtE! That answered my question perfectly. LOL, I think I looked at the back of the T4.1 card about 3 times thinking the info should be on there.