design tool APPEARS TO BE DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
false alarm? Maybe it was just a few minutes. It started working for me on both at the same time. Maybe a net burpp. Anyway, sorry.

Nope. I'm having a problem now submitting this,. It seems I'm having trouble getting to pjrc.com

It's working for me.

You also have a complete copy of the design tool on your computer, which works without any internet connectivity! (Robin & I are philosophically against cloud software...) Just open {Arduino}/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Audio/gui/index.html with your browser. For detailed instructions, see page 11 of the audio tutorial PDF.

https://www.pjrc.com/store/audio_tutorial_kit.html

That's very cool. I wish I could understand how it works so I could put the audioEffectRectifier in my local copy :)

I'm having bad connection issues with pjrc today. It's still happening. WEeird

I wish I could understand how it works so I could put the audioEffectRectifier in my local copy :)

Adding things pretty easy. Just edit index.html and look for the long "NodeDefinitions" list. Use search for "NodeDefinitions", as that word appears only once in the entire file.

Scroll down the list until you find effects. Choose one and copy its line. Edit the long and short name, and if needed change the number of inputs and outputs. Save the file and reload the page, and you'll see your new effect magically appears!

If you want the documentation panel to update, more work is needed. The the documentation is purely cosmetic. All you really need is that 1 line in the NodeDefinitions list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back