SPI spi1 pins work around

Bastiaan

Hi

I re arranged In my previous post the pins to SPI1 and the default SPI. For the max31855 and it works.
I know you can set the SPI1.setSCK(27) to pin 27 but why isn’t this pin used for SPI default. Because the pin 13 SCK is on the other side of the board, which will require you to pass a CLK signal at max 26MHz between your traces of the teensy. Isn’t it better to change this to pin 27?

I tried to swap this but the teensy or library doesn’t comply. Screen and max31855 stop working.

Best regards

Bastiaan

ISTR you are using a T3.5 or T3.6. On those SCK0 is on pin 27 (probably what you meant). I bet Paul used pin #13 as an extension of T3.0 thru T3.2 pins which he tried to make similar/compatible to Arduino. One could certainly use pin #27 as SCK0 especially if it helped in wiring the PCB for your circuit.

ISTR you are using a T3.5 or T3.6. On those SCK0 is on pin 27 (probably what you meant). I bet Paul used pin #13 as an extension of T3.0 thru T3.2 pins which he tried to make similar/compatible to Arduino. One could certainly use pin #27 as SCK0 especially if it helped in wiring the PCB for your circuit.

I tried that but the SPI devices stopped working. I’ll try tomrrow again

Thanx

For the reply!

Back