PINOUT of the MK20DX256VLH7 on Teensy 3.2 and Eagle Library

The pinouts of the microcontroller of the Teensy 3.2 on the pjrc's website and the Eagle library are different, is there any other library or something else?

There may be bad ones - but there are good CAD images somewhere - seems a post yesterday where Paul noted the T_3.1 is the same as T_3.2 - that post had other links

Yes but the eagle libraries and the one that paul has posted on the pjrc website, the mk20dx256vlh7 microcontrollers pinout's are different

All of those Eagle libs were contributed by people who use Teensy. Each one says who created it.

https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/eagle_lib.html

I do not use Eagle. I have not created any Eagle libraries. None of those are my doing. I only made a page with links to the libraries other people have shared, so you can find them more easily.

The best I can do is add a warning message on the website, or just remove the mention of libraries with errors. But since I do not use Eagle at all, I'm depending on reliable feedback from people like you. From only the messages on this thread, I have no way to know which specific library is claimed to have a defect, or specifically what the defect is, or whether the flaw is serious enough to completely remove the link or just add a warning to the page.

Again, I personally do not use Eagle. I'm depending on clear feedback from Eagle users like you. Please be specific, and please understand the very best I can do is edit the web page. How exactly do you recommend I should edit that page?

Might also help to know which eagle library you are trying, and was it the github one I mentioned in other thread?

Also might help to know which ones are different and how they are different.... My guess is that maybe they converted a T3.0 to make it close enough to work for T3.1...
The libraries were done something like 5 years ago and it does not look like the user has done anything up on github since 2017... So hopefully someone else has a more up to date version that they use.

But as I mentioned I only used it to convert to Diptrace, and I was more interested in pin locations than names.

@Constation - Please, tell me specifically which info you found has errors. At the very least, I would like to add a notice on the web page so others can be aware of the issue. But what can I do until you say exactly what is really wrong and specifically which file has the error?

Ideally someone who uses Eagle might be able to contribute a fixed copy of the file. But again, without knowing exactly which file as the problem and what specific thing within the file needs to be checked and updated, how are we realistically going to improve this situation?

Back