LabVIEW™ Teensy™ / Arduino™ Sketch Compiler

This would be great. LabVIEW is a great way to program DAQ programs. It looks a bit like the sound toolbox for teensy. These days there is a free version of LabVIEW availed and I can’t wait to use it to program an teensy������

Ps
Looks like Kickstarter won’t except PayPal and I don’t have a creditcard��

Indeed, no paypal, just checked, strange. Kickstarter is rather odd in many ways nowadays - we should have explored crowdfunding routes, incl. other platforms, more thoroughly before engaging in our first campaign.
Yeah, we also love LabVIEW™, being Certified LabVIEW™ Architects ourselves it's no surprise though.
Whilst LabVIEW™ is capable of much, much more than coding for small targets, it is still extremely productive to work with when aiming for modular, scalable, easily maintainable code, even for these.

I'm also glad you pointed the now free edition out, in fact I've added this to the FAQ section on Kickstarter, too:

The FREE LabVIEW™ 2020 Community Edition is now available from NI (ni.com), and our tool will of course fully work with that, too.
A major spanner in the works of (primarily) dataflow-oriented graphical programming with LabVIEW™ was, for a long time, the price tag. Finally this changed - at least for non-commercial use.

OKay, just to highlight important stuff:
The output is the sketch itself, and the sketch compiling capability of our software, in terms of adding your own tools, will be open source.
All will be free to mod it, extend it, and integrate any Teensy™ / Arduino™ compatible library with ease, supported by termplates & examples.

Back