Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Teensymoog desktop sound module

Teensymoog desktop sound module

Hi everyone,

First post on this forum and I have to say that I am totally noob. So I work with another technician to make my projects.

I saw this awesome project which is an emulation-recreation of legendary synthesizer, Minimoog by Pierre-Loup M.
    You can find information in this following link https://hackaday.io/project/170474-teensymoog

I would love to create a desktop module version without keybed. So it will work by MIDI din and USB-MIDI. All I have is this code here https://github.com/troisiemetype/teensymoog
    No schematics for hardware yet.

Do you thing we can create a schematic for this module? How can I get any help to turn the code into a module?

Ps. Some will recommend me to learn how to build it myself and yes that would be great but I already have too many things to handle in life and already have somebody to turn my projects into reality by acceptable fees.

Voice one of my "knobby" project is essentially a minimoog, voice 2 is as well, and voice 3 is 8 note polyphonic. It's easy to wire up because it just uses five knobs. You might have a look there, in the "general" forum.

Oh, it is great! I am checking out now! Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by mozadak View Post
    Do you thing we can create a schematic for this module? How can I get any help to turn the code into a module?
    It should be possible to adapt this to the TeensyMIDIAudio board as soon as there are the T_4.1 adapter kits ready.

Regards, Holger

Quote Originally Posted by C0d3man View Post
    It should be possible to adapt this to the TeensyMIDIAudio board as soon as there are the T_4.1 adapter kits ready.

Regards, Holger
    Cant wait to make my own Microdexed. If it is possible over TeensyMIDIAudio that would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by mozadak View Post
    Cant wait to make my own Microdexed. If it is possible over TeensyMIDIAudio that would be perfect!
    TeensyMIDIAudio is currently nothing more than a breakout board with no intelligence, so I think this is not a big deal.

What I mean is with the enclosure and all. As I asked in your own forum