Using ILI9341 TFT display with MOSI1/MISO1/etc...

I have a project with a Teensy 4.1, the audio board, and a ILI9341 TFT display, and I have a couple questions. I searched the forum, but didn't understand the things I found.

Since wiring this up, the LED next to the Reset button is in a constant state of flicker. Is this because it shares the pin with SCK..? Have I done something wrong to cause the flicker..?

The printed pinout card that came with the 4.1 shows what seem to be many duplicates. There are three different CS pins: 10, 36, and 37. Are these all the same..?

How can I use MISO1, MOSI1, etc..? I changed the wiring & pin-assignment constants for that, but it didn't work.

The SSD1306 display has a constructor where &Wire1 can be added. Does the ILI9341 have such a thing..?

Thanks.

So Teensy4.1

As for using SPI1 or SPI2... It depends on which library you are using to talk to SPI.

ILI9341_t3 - Hard coded to SPI

ILI9341_t3n (https://github.com/KurtE/ILI9341_t3n) - I used to have constructors that took in SPI object to use (actually my SPIN objects, but removed that. Instead if you pass in the right pins for MOSI, MISO and SCK and they are on SPI1, then it will automatically chose SPI1 likewise for SPI2. It defaults to the SPI pins.
Code:
  ILI9341_t3n(uint8_t _CS, uint8_t _DC, uint8_t _RST = 255, uint8_t _MOSI = 11,
              uint8_t _SCLK = 13, uint8_t _MISO = 12);

I am not sure if capabilities were added to the Adafruit_ILI9341 library to support this or not.

Back