IP range banned/blocked?

jensa

Hi all,
Dunno if there's a forum admin other than @PaulStoffregen but our IP range is apparently blocked from the forum? Our Hackerspace is very much in the customer group for PJRC products, so I'd appreciate it if we could be un-blocked so we don't need to use a phone hotspot every time we need to lookup the forums :)

Our IPv4 range is 77.40.158.96 - 77.40.158.127

J

Unblocked your IP range. Looks it got caught up with another nearby range allocated to a Russian hosting company where we've had spam posted.

Can you please unblock a certain range of IPs mentioned below. I'm from a basic science research institute called Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), India and this IP is statically allocated by the ISP (RailTel, a government enterprise) to the insti. A couple of us here extensively use teensy series of boards in various scientific instrumentation. So it'd be helpful. Here's the IP detail

IP: 112.133.220.178
Decimal: 1887820978
Hostname: 112.133.220.178
ASN: 24186
ISP: RailTel Corporation Of India Lt

This institute is situated in a city called Hyderabad. Very strangely couple of other popular ISP's of the city (primarily who provides service to mobile phone and home router) IP range seems to be blocked too. E.g. the public IP range 183.83.136.000 belonging to a popular ISP named ACT Fibernet is blocked. There are many legit users including me and my friends and colleagues.

I wrote a mail to Paul couple of months back. He didn't reply, I understood, he might be busy. But anyway can anything be done?

I can't help with the blocking, but I have a tip? Accessing via your phone will normally work. Might be a quick fix.

I can't help with the blocking, but I have a tip? Accessing via your phone will normally work. Might be a quick fix.

Thanks for you reply but it doesn't help. When the range of IP is blocked, changing the device/browser wouldn't help. I even tried changing ISPs, didn't help either. All the ISPs available here are blocked.

I'm using a paid VPN service just to access PJRC forums as I don't require VPN for any other purposes. I wished that I could spend on buying new electronic stuffs, LEGO sets, books or beer cans instead! :)

Paul, can you help?

PS: some geolocation/IP lookup sites mistakenly recognises these IPs as some Russian hosting company's. Maybe they are "close" or it is just a mistake. I never faced any issue in accessing other sites including academic journal sites those who usually block malicious IPs.

Back