Upload icons to buttons RA8875

Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_quattro

Hi

I've now googled and searched for hours trying get a small example or strategi on how to upload icons or bitmaps into my project,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGUUsq-2j20.
In this little

Have tried to follow the font example on Sumotoys wiki but it's not happening anything.

I'm not asking for a complete code example just someone who could guide me in the right direction.

I'm using the RA8875 library that Sumotoy built.

/Hans

I assume you are using the version of Sumotoys library that we modified to work on the Teensy. i.e. the one that ships with Teensyduino and/or ones that are from either my fork or @mjs513 fork?

Again I am not an expert on RA8875 internals on how one might save images to the display and then use the hardware specific things. Like I do see things like drawFlashImage and there are BTE things and the like.

I just know our more generic things like: writeRect(w, y, w, h, image) where we just draw the image bits.... i.e. you use it like fillRect, but instead of fixed color it uses an array of the image data...

Not sure if that would help or not. Otherwise I would probably try out some of the different examples like the BTE move and see if there is anything in there that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back