Tutorial on DAC DMA with PDB for Teensy 3.6

Dear everyone,
I recently started to use Teensy boards at work, so it happens that I am referencing material on this forum quite a lot.

Since I am also at the beginning of my embedded development journey (as many here, I believe), I find difficult understanding some discussion on here at first-glance, mainly due to lack of knowledge in some topics.

I would like to try to condense some knowledge that I am learning reading posts on this forum (and on other sources) so that other beginner stumbling in the same problems can have a more direct approach to the topic.

I am planning to do that writing some tutorials in which I explaining some concepts that are missing by just reading forum posts. I have already written one on how to use the DMA on the Teensy3.6 DAC, using the PDB as the activation.

Keep in mind the following:

• I am only posting code that I know is working. Nonetheless, the code is extrapolated by a much bigger codebase, so some copy-pasting error is possible
  • I am learning these concepts too, so there may be some conceptual error.

If you find out that something is wrong, please answer this thread or contact me and I can update the tutorial for everyone.

I am already planning a couple of other tutorials. Nonetheless, I have not found any forum rules about posting external tutorials. If it is allowed and appreciated I will continue to do to so otherwise, I will just post them on my website and I will remove this post.

Hope this is appreciated!
Cheers

Back