teensy amount of quality

gus29

2 tiny solders and it kills the Teensy. Imagine if the designers had made it twice the size and thickness in the name of durability
and mounted it permanently on a piece of breadboard ...it would still be tiny but much stronger and durable.
Yea for ebay vendors who offer refunds without hassle.

If soldering headers on a Teensy is an issue, why don't you buy them with headers already soldered on? Ready to plug into a breadboard.
I wouldn't call a Teensy that is twice the size 'teensy' anymore...the size is the whole charm of a Teensy.

Paul

Soldering Teensy is not rocket science. Certainly not more complicated than soldering Arduino Nano or Micro. Keep temperature in check, don't use too much tin and heat the pad and the pin not more than 1 second. That's all. And I think Teensy quality is superb.

Teensys PCB Qualitiy is top notch and i never had an issue the last 50+ teensys i soldered. If you have problems soldering to it it may be these are more on your side and you might possibly need a little more practice? Sad you sent this back to the vendor instead of showing responsbility for your soldering, because its not his fault what you (presumably) screwed up.

Back