Card not included anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hersoft

Hello,

I just received an order for 1 Teensy 4.0 and 1 Teensy 4.1 with the Audio board for the 4.1 and the Ethernet kit for 4.1

There are NO cards included, shouldn't there included with my shipment?

Supplier here is TinyTronics.NL

Regards, Otto

Same here with Tinytronics, no card with the Teensy 4.0. But never bothered to call them...
Paul

Dag PaulS,

Oke, have sent an email to Tinytronics and already got an answer, I have to give it to them, they are very fast with delivery of goods and als in replying to customers.

their answer is below(in Dutch)
Translated is that they make a statement that the cards do not come with Teensy's.

Why is it that when I'm in the States and order Teensy's through Adafruit I DO get a card for each Teensy?
I was under the impression that especially the fact of a deliverd card with a TYeensy also proves it is not a fake? Somehow it is not consistent.

I know where to find the PDF's for the pinout @PJRC.COM but still....

Thanks for the good work on the Teensy universe,

Regards, Otto

Beste Otto,
Bedankt voor het compliment, we doen ons best alle bestellingen die voor 17:00 geplaatst zijn de zelfde dag te versturen (lukt gelukkig tot nu toe ook altijd), daarna is de snelle levering vooral te danken aan PostNL.
Wat betreft de kaarten, deze komen helaas niet bij de Teensy's. De pinout is in de afbeeldingen te vinden welke eventueel te printen zijn. Ik kan het zo snel niet vinden, maar staat het ergens dat deze er bij geleverd worden? Dat is namelijk incorrect en zal ik dat aanpassen.

I'm really sorry this happened. Every Teensy is always supposed to come with the documentation card.

Robin & I will contact TinyTronics....

If you want the original printed card (which is much nicer & more durable than the paper most color printers can use) just email me directly, paul at pjrc dot com, and I'll send you the missing cards by postal mail.

Again, sorry they shorted you on the printed card. It really is supposed to come with every Teensy.

Other Dutch resellers like Antratek and Floris always shipped Teensy's to me with a card [but I never ordered a T4.0 from them]

Paul

Hi Paul Stoffregen,

Thank you very much for the offer, much appreciated!

Although it would be nice to have original cards, I do not want to put extra costs on you. I can manage with the print I made from the PDF's.

I just wanted to be clear about this and wondered if companies like Tinytronics had to pay extra for these cards so they chose not to get them.

Anyway, I use Teensy's from the humble 2++ , LC, 3.0 and 3.2 to the 4.x now and I like them very much, keep up the good work!

Very high regards, Otto

wondered if companies like Tinytronics had to pay extra for these cards so they chose not to get them.

Nope. The cards are always included for distributors. The distributors get the cards bulk packaged, usually in sets of 100.

But mistakes and misunderstandings can happen. Sometimes a person will misplace the bulk package cards, then someone else ships orders not ever knowing documentation cards even exist, or they don't see any cards and just assume it's not needed because they don't appear to have any. I haven't heard anything back yet from TinyTronics, but that's the sort of misunderstanding we've occasionally seen.

Nope. The cards are always included for distributors. The distributors get the cards bulk packaged, usually in sets of 100.

But mistakes and misunderstandings can happen. Sometimes a person will misplace the bulk package cards, then someone else ships orders not ever knowing documentation cards even exist, or they don't see any cards and just assume it's not needed because they don't appear to have any. I haven't heard anything back yet from TinyTronics, but that's the sort of misunderstanding we've occasionally seen.

I recently bought one from SparkFun, they forgot to ship it too.

Hello,

Just to have a good closure on this.

I have been in contact with TinyTronics and at first they did admit that yes they had have cards but they were all gone.
The also told me that Paul had contacted them about the fact that no cards were shipped with the Teensy's that I bought.

Last week I got an e-mail with the question if I was satisfied with the products I bought from them.

In short, Today I received my 2 cards, 1 for the Teensy 4.0 and 1 for the Teensy 4.1.

So in the end I received what I thought I should received in the first place, end good all good.

Thanks Paul Stoffregen & thanks TinyTronics.nl

Regards, Otto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back