teensytransfer communication error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixel

Im using teensytransfer and everything works fine i can upload my file I get the dots and the out of nowhere I get the error teensytransfer communication error

like this : teensytransfer -w C:\Users\WimNel\Downloads\sabergeluiden\saberon.raw
.............................................................................................teensytransfer: Communication error

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Im using teensytransfer and everything works fine i can upload my file I get the dots and the out of nowhere I get the error teensytransfer communication error

like this : teensytransfer -w C:\Users\WimNel\Downloads\sabergeluiden\saberon.raw
.............................................................................................teensytransfer: Communication error

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I am having very similar issues.
I tried doing teensytransfer -i with 2 different usb ports;

usb 1:
ID : 00 00 00
Serial: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Size : 0 Bytes

usb2:
ID : FF FF FF
Serial: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
Size : 0 Bytes

using usb 1 i wasnt able to get teensytransfer -e command working and it had communication issues when attempted. this however worked for usb 2 but it was taking a really long time 1+ hour to clear 8mb seems odd.

I would suggest trying different usb ports and see what is given by the -i command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back