Noise with Audio Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I've just registered to the forum but i've been experimenting with Teensy for over a month now.

This week I finished a project in the breadboard, and decided to move it to a more permanent casing. After many hours of soldering I found out that the audio is sounding really bad (it was good in the breadboard).

Im testing it with the SimpleDrum example, and I can distinct the sounds, but they are distorted. I've been looking for an explanation here and in the internet, and I found that it might be a Ground loop problem, but I don't know if that's the case, because I don't have any noise, just the sounds are distorted.

I tried recording it with my audio interface into Ableton so I can post it here but that sounded worse (I guess that can be due to the ground loop).

Is my audio board broken? Or did I solder something wrong? I just soldered the AudioBoard to the teensy in the pins 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 22, 23, Vin, 3.3V AGND and GND do I need to solder all the pins even those the AudioBoard do not use?
Teensy 3.2 - AudioBoard Rev C

Thank you all for reading and for your help

Last edited:
For anybody with the same problem I fixed it.

I connected all the pins from the teensy to the audio board and the problem was resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back