Issue getting Artnet packets with Artnet Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckinteensy

Hi there !

I'm trying to do a quite simple setup (I guess) by routing Artnet to a Teensy 3.2 to finally convert in datas to drive NeoPixel strips.

The setup is a Video/Lighting Software (Millumin) sending Artnet packets to Teensy through W5500 ethernet adapter and the used code is the one in example in the Artnet library. But, I get nothing in Teensy. The W5500 Led witness shows actual entering datas but nothing pops up in the Teensyduino monitoring.

I tried the Link Status sketch in Ethernet library to check if everything is well with my adapter and there's no problem.

I also tried the simple receive sketch for the Artnet library and still nothing appears.
Both the computer and the teensy are set with 2.X.X.X IP Address and subnet is 255.255.0.0 (I tried also with 255.255.255.0 even though I don't think this is the issue).

Is there something I would have not understood about these libraries working together ?

Thanks a lot for your help !!

ps : btw I've noticed there are some conflicts in between library references like "Ethernet" that is not pointed at the right place when compiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back