A Grove based Teensy Breakout Board

Plidian

Hello,
I recently finished making a PCB to function as a mounting board for a Teensy LC or 4.0. I designed it based on the idea that having a standardized connector for the pins could allow for a more modular approach to what was connected to the Teensy.
The project was done using the EasyEDA website to design it and then I assembled it at home. Using my friend's 3D printer I then printed a case to hold it while leaving the connections available.
The EasyEDA project link is here.
I've also uploaded a couple of pictures of my finished project .

I thought it was a pretty neat idea, it will serve my purposes and if that's where it ends, OK. However I thought someone else might like the idea so I wanted to share it in case it proves valuable to someone else.
Google Album of pictures.

I am interested in any feedback and particularly interested if people like this sort of thing.

TL:DR I have some ideas about other boards to use with this.
This all started as an attempt to create a controller that interfaced with a program via MIDI to control lights. I did succeed on that project but it seemed a waste to use an entire Teensy to control a single light. So I started working on a way to allow the Teensy to control multiple lights. The first attempt failed so I redesigned. The board linked above is designed to be the core and support many daughter boards that have switches, sensors, or anything else you might want to connect to a Teensy. Here is a prototype of a MOSFET board designed to switch a load.

Back