Teensy 4.1: Keyboard and mouse emulation at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

xardomain

Hi,
I need to emulate a pc keyboard and a mouse using the USB. In addition, I would like to drive the simulation using another port, possibly through ethernet and&or wifi. Is it possible?
I see that keyboard or mouse could be emulated, I would like to know specifically:

1) Could it be done using a single Teensy 4.1?

2) I would like to send commands from a Raspberry/pc to drive the keyboard/mouse emulation, so I would need to do using another port (not the USB) but I would prefer using ethernet and not a serial port.

I could just use a couple of Nano, but I would need to add a couple of USB to Serial interfaces and drive them using a serial port, so why not use a Teensy?.

Thanks in advance.

Giuseppe Marullo
IW2JWW - JN45RQ

Ok, bought/arrived the thing(4.1+Ethernet piggyback), following this:https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/1001891/A-U
Any help still appreciated.

Hi,
I need to emulate a pc keyboard and a mouse using the USB. In addition, I would like to drive the simulation using another port, possibly through ethernet and&or wifi. Is it possible?
I see that keyboard or mouse could be emulated, I would like to know specifically:

1) Could it be done using a single Teensy 4.1?

2) I would like to send commands from a Raspberry/pc to drive the keyboard/mouse emulation, so I would need to do using another port (not the USB) but I would prefer using ethernet and not a serial port.

I could just use a couple of Nano, but I would need to add a couple of USB to Serial interfaces and drive them using a serial port, so why not use a Teensy?.

Thanks in advance.

Giuseppe Marullo
IW2JWW - JN45RQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back