help buy

adilson

hello friend i live here in brazil and i would like to know if you guys send request. I am in need of these Teensy 3.2 USB Development Board with Soldered Pins [TEENSY32_PINS] $ 22.80 and OctoWS2811 Adapter [OCTO28_ADAPTOR] $ 10.00 on the website only this purchase price appears. how do i friend? I'm waiting . thanks

Almost all countries charge tariffs, vat or tax, and sometimes extra fees for handling customs. Those taxes, tariffs & fees are not included in the amount you pay when ordering. Usually the delivery carrier will attempt to collect those extra costs when they deliver the package.

Many countries waive extra fees on very small packages. Some countries have extra fees which seem exorbitant. Sadly, Brazil is one of the places where even small packages get very high tax & tariff. It's very unfair, but the sender of the package has absolutely no control. The fees are added by people in the destination country.

Some countries have special requirements to be able to receive foreign packages. Brazil might be one of them. Robin is much more familiar with this than I am. Will ask her to comment.

Yes, we do ship to Brazil.

When we ship, do list the value of the items on the customs declaration form that is part of the shipping label. We ship DDU (Deliver Duties Unpaid). This means you will be responsible for paying any import related fees when your package arrives. This includes brokerage fees, duties, GST, VAT, or other import related fees and taxes. We cannot tell you what these fees will be. I recommend you contact your local post office to find out what fees you may have to pay.

For shipping to Brazil we do need your tax ID number (CPF for CNPJ) to include on the shipping label. Without it the package may be subject to return or disposal by Brazilian customs.

Unfortunately we don't know how long Air Mail will take to deliver. It can be anywhere from a couple of weeks to many weeks.

Ripoff from DHL

Yes, we do ship to Brazil.

When we ship, do list the value of the items on the customs declaration form that is part of the shipping label. We ship DDU (Deliver Duties Unpaid). This means you will be responsible for paying any import related fees when your package arrives. This includes brokerage fees, duties, GST, VAT, or other import related fees and taxes. We cannot tell you what these fees will be. I recommend you contact your local post office to find out what fees you may have to pay.

For shipping to Brazil we do need your tax ID number (CPF for CNPJ) to include on the shipping label. Without it the package may be subject to return or disposal by Brazilian customs.

Unfortunately we don't know how long Air Mail will take to deliver. It can be anywhere from a couple of weeks to many weeks.

I understand that you can't loose time to put up an export fee calculator
but damn nearly 80$ of fee to transport 37$ of product
and now they are asking me 33€for customs.
It's just 90% of the product value, where custom for this will only be 20% of product value wich means normaly 7$, 10 if we round it.
I made the math and event by inlcuiding transport fee to the value its still more than 20% of it (France VAT is 20% on electronics)

Last edited:
vietnamese/chinese couch imports to Canada gets a 295% (yes, you read that right) tarriff. I believe the broker fee at DHL (at least in Canada) is about 15$ CDN, the tariff is duties paid to customs which is neither the shipper nor the transporter's problem.

On a battery-less development phone kit I ordered from USA cost 1200USD, DHL ended up being about ~220$ CDN. The government does this to encourage people to shop locally :)

If you want to get an order from UK I would goto skpang's website, I order stuff there because I can't source it locally (well specifically his breakout boards) :)

someone in USA sent me a pioneer nex6000 for free, customs billed me for ~350cdn as the radio was declared 999$ usd....

Last edited:
Back