Online C++ courses for hardware similar to MIDI controllers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitachii

Figured that it would be the best place to ask, but forgive me if this is an inappropriate post for this forum.

Are there any recommended online courses in C++ that cover building controllers which perform complex functions, or something similar? Ideally for someone at the intermediate level.

Codecademy is helpful for the basics, but something that applies directly to programming a hardware module with a navigable menu and multiple controllers would be ideal. Not even MIDI or musical hardware necessarily, as there are so many controllers we interface with on a day to day basis it could just be a single search-term away.

I have some experience with object oriented programming, but have had some trouble finding something concrete to work with in order to put some of the more advanced (to me) concepts like passing functions into practice. Figured it was time to take it seriously and hit the books.

While courses sound like the most thorough route, any resource is invited. Preferably something inexpensive :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back