Will Arduino IDE Software be compatible with MK20?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am doing a project where I rebuild the teensy 3.2 from scratch and me end goal is to eventually be able to program my rebuilt teensy to do a few specific things. I will be ordering all the components separately from manufacturers including the MK20DX256VLH7. Forgive me for the noobish question, but I'm wondering now if the MK20 will be able to interface with the standard teensy software (arduino IDE) if it comes straight from a manufacturer? Or will I need to do some more stuff when it gets here to make it compatible with arduino IDE?

Thank you,
Maxwell Conolly

Paul,

Hello! Thank you for the response. I have already purchased an MKL02 and I'm excited for when it arrives.

I have a couple of follow-up questions if you don't mind:

The reference boards at the bottom of the page you sent me in the previous post (link 1), specifically, the one made with Eagle that has the link: (link 2), does that act as a fully functional TEENSY 3.2 that I could reproduce and make additions to? I see that its design is a little different than the original TEENSY 3.2 that is up for sale at this link (link 3).

If the two boards found in link 2 and link 3 are functionally different, what are those differences? And if they are functionally the same, why do they have slightly different designs such as varying number of capacitors connected to VOUT33 and different voltage regulators used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back