Confirming TDM stacking header pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

palmerr

Hi,

I'm tidying up my CS42448/CS5343 8x8 audio board and just want to confirm the pinouts for the stacking header. I've got this list by reverse engineering the Hackaday board pictures.

teensy stacking tdm header.png

BTW, the revised board is part of a complete 8x8 audio mixer setup that features:
  • 8x8 fully balanced (other than inputs 7 & 8) Teensy audio compatible board with headers for input and output daughter boards, to provide flexibility and neater wiring to enclosure panels.
  • balanced mic/line preamp boards (up to 40dB extra mic gain, using TS472s gain controlled vI2C DACs)
  • balanced instrument/line preamp boards (very high impedance for guitars etc, up to 20dB gain using DigiPot control and featuring a 20dB pad for very 'hot' signals)
  • balanced line output boards that will drive 600 ohm loads
  • an I2C expander/distributor board to feed I2C and read/write GPIOs (to control the pads/read the input status )

Here's a picture of the prototype with various prototype generations of boards and lots of messy wiring!

monirot prototype.jpg

When the job's complete, I'll post the Eagle files and Gerbers on my github, and make the share the boards on PCBWAY (happy for others to re-share on OSHPark).

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back