Recreating Teensy 4.0 on custom pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxall4

Hi. I'm trying to directly integrate the Teensy 4.0 into my PCB. But I'm running into issues finding the capacitors i need for the MIMXRT1062DVL6A supporting circuitry. And I was wondering why all the caps on the Teensy 4.0 schematic are electrolytic. Because I cant find any electrolytic caps for certain values like 10nF. So is there a way I can use standard non polarized capacitors? Because I can find non electrolytic capacitors for all of the values just not electrolytic ones. Or does anybody know where I can get these capacitors in an SMD format?

Also I have one other question on the Teensy 4.0 schematic it says 120 next to some inductors but a unit is not specified is this nH or uH? Same with resistors it says 470 but again a unit is not specified.

I'm also having trouble getting the MIMXRT1062DVL6B. Can i use the MIMXRT1061CVL5B instead or one of the other chips in the 1060 series?

I don't know. It's only been tested with the 2 chips we use on Teensy 4.0 and 4.1.

Other RT1060 series chips might work, might not. If they don't work, you'll have to just throw those boards out, so don't make too many for the first test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back