Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Teensy Audio Recording

Teensy Audio Recording

Hi All,
    I am attempting to create a device using the Teensy 3.2 audio kit that will record audio. Very simple. I am hoping to write this audio data to my PC through the microUSB. I am using the audio system design tool and getting the following errors when I run the code. Attached are screenshots. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	27 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	25049   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 3.28.33 PM.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	25050  

This doesnt look like a valid sketch, lacking setup() and loop(), maybe you familiarize yourselves on how to write a sketch (and how to read the compiler messages) first?

Edit: + i think you need some kind of output to make the audio system run. In your case audioOutputUSB() would be the place to start.
    Last edited by fdaniels; 06-17-2021 at 08:35 AM.

The Export from the Audio Tool only defines the parts needed for the Audio code to function.

The actual sketch as noted with setup() and loop() are needed to provide the actual code.

Look at the provided Audio examples. Perhaps go through the Audio tutorial :: pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_Audio.html

And you have to call AudioMemory() too - look at one of the Audio library recording examples perhaps?