Can ESP6288-01 with Teensy 3.6 read email ?

SuperLocrian

Can ESP6288-01 with Teensy 3.6 read the email? I have searched for some days, but all tutorials I found are about sending emails. I am wondering if I could read emails through esp6288-01 with Teensy. Now I have figured out how to connect the 6288 to WiFi and grab NTP time through UDP... Any thoughts or tutorials? Thx!

I don't watch tutorial videos - I hate it. Advertisements and pressing stop and play, rwind... :) The only reason they exist are advertisements.
A text is 100x times better ;)

Perhaps just use the ESP, without the teensy - or just transfer the text from the email to the teensy...

I don't watch tutorial videos - I hate it. Advertisements and pressing stop and play, rwind... :) The only reason they exist are advertisements.
A text is 100x times better ;)

Perhaps just use the ESP, without the teensy - or just transfer the text from the email to the teensy...

Yeah, I agree. But the code is also attached. I think I should get it a try. Besides, I think ESP6288-01 (what I got) do not have enough PINs to drive my TFT-ili9341 for displaying emails, which I intend to do. So I am trying to find an easy solution transferring the text to teensy...

Back