Wacky code size TD 1.54

xxxajk

Friend of mine in India is having a VERY strange problem with TD 1.54.
The compile is fine, but the TD uploader shows something WAY out of wack. See photo.

VAMSHI Screenshot from 2021-08-24 23-44-07.jpg

No way the hex file is too large for the T3.6. Any ideas I can pass along?
He's using Ubuntu 20.04 64bit.

He would ask himself but the forum constantly blocks his IP.
Thanks.

The sketch would be better than a screenshot... if not possible, the elf file..
Also, the compilation window should print the size.. ;)

Blocked IP: unfortunately wide IP ranges from India seem to be blocked.
They wouldn't be blocked if there wasn't so much spam from these IPs..

Teensy Loader is only showing 137% because it does not yet "know" the hardware is Teensy 3.6.

As soon as it actually sees the Teensy 3.6 hardware, the percentage used will update based on the 1M available space on a Teensy 3.6.

Teensy Loader is only showing 137% because it does not yet "know" the hardware is Teensy 3.6.

As soon as it actually sees the Teensy 3.6 hardware, the percentage used will update based on the 1M available space on a Teensy 3.6.

Ok, that sort of makes sense... I managed to get him rolling again. He needed to plug-in the T3.6 while holding down the upload button, and recover by uploading good old reliable blink.ino.

What's really strange (and I've noticed this on occasion) is sometimes, for no reason at all, the 3.x and 4.x mysteriously won't enumerate. This ha been tracked down to USB3.x on AMD not playing nice, although a BIOS update helped as it contained new microcode. Sometimes this is happening to him too, and the only way to enumerate it at all, is to hold down the upload button, upload blink, and things are normal again. If I use a UB2.0 port, there's no problems. He's on Intel, I'm on AMD, so... :-/

Back