order teensies from mouser...

lokki

hi there, just to let you know.

it is currently not possible to order teensy boards from mouser, if they have to send it outside the US (europe in my case). this used to be possible, since it has become a habit to order a teensy or two with my mouser orders :)

the support team at mouser told me it usually has to do with missing export documents from the supplier side, so maybe it is something that can be fixed.

for the record:

the boards can be added to the basket, you can check them out and pay via credit card, but you get a mail with a document you have to fill out, and once you send that back you get another mail, saying they cannot export the boards because of some restrictions.

hi there, just to let you know.

it is currently not possible to order teensy boards from mouser, if they have to send it outside the US (europe in my case). this used to be possible, since it has become a habit to order a teensy or two with my mouser orders :)

the support team at mouser told me it usually has to do with missing export documents from the supplier side, so maybe it is something that can be fixed.

for the record:

the boards can be added to the basket, you can check them out and pay via credit card, but you get a mail with a document you have to fill out, and once you send that back you get another mail, saying they cannot export the boards because of some restrictions.

You can get the Adafruit ones from Mouser without the EAR restriction: 485-4622

Digikey are fine and offer much the same.

true, i switch back and forth between mouser and digikey, depending on the product i need.

You can get the Adafruit ones from Mouser without the EAR restriction: 485-4622

ah nice, thanks! still strange, that the support team did not mention this and ask for an exchange on the order. so i guess i must have picked the adafruit one the last couple of times, without even noticing

Back