Snoozelibrary Compiling issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Can someone help me decipher this error? I am trying to compile a sketch that has the teensy setup as a keyboard running at 24 mhz. When I try to compile my sketch, I get the following error:

Code:
In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Snooze\src/hal/TEENSY_32/hal.h:47:0,
                 from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Snooze\src/Snooze.h:39,
                 from C:\SuperTeensy\SuperTeensy.ino:26:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Snooze\src/hal/TEENSY_32/SnoozeUSBSerial.h: In member function 'SnoozeUSBSerial::operator bool()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Snooze\src/hal/TEENSY_32/SnoozeUSBSerial.h:59:39: error: 'usb_cdc_line_rtsdtr' was not declared in this scope
         return usb_configuration && ( usb_cdc_line_rtsdtr & USB_SERIAL_DTR ) && ( ( uint32_t )( systick_millis_count - usb_cdc_line_rtsdtr_millis ) >= 15 );
                                       ^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Snooze\src/hal/TEENSY_32/SnoozeUSBSerial.h:59:61: error: 'USB_SERIAL_DTR' was not declared in this scope
         return usb_configuration && ( usb_cdc_line_rtsdtr & USB_SERIAL_DTR ) && ( ( uint32_t )( systick_millis_count - usb_cdc_line_rtsdtr_millis ) >= 15 );
                                                             ^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Snooze\src/hal/TEENSY_32/SnoozeUSBSerial.h:59:120: error: 'usb_cdc_line_rtsdtr_millis' was not declared in this scope
                                                                                                                        ^
SuperTeensy: In function 'void loop()':
SuperTeensy:369: warning: unused variable 'msg' 
 static CAN_message_t msg;
                      ^
SuperTeensy: In function 'void ShutdownCommands()':
SuperTeensy:553: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type 
   Keyboard.set_key1(KEY_D);
                          ^
SuperTeensy:563: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type 
   Keyboard.set_key1(KEY_F4);
                           ^
SuperTeensy:570: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type 
   Keyboard.set_key1(KEY_ENTER);
                              ^
Error compiling for board Teensy 3.2 / 3.1.

I have the snoozeblock configured as follows:

Code:
#include <Snooze.h>
SnoozeUSBSerial usb; //Makes USB/CAN communication function with snooze drivers
SnoozeTimer timer;
SnoozeBlock config(timer,usb);

and the following keyboard commands:

Code:
void ShutdownCommands(){
  Keyboard.set_modifier(MODIFIERKEY_GUI);
  Keyboard.send_now();
    delay(10);
  Keyboard.set_key1(KEY_D);
  Keyboard.send_now();
    delay(10);
  Keyboard.set_modifier(0);
  Keyboard.set_key1(0);
  Keyboard.send_now();
    delay(100);
  Keyboard.set_modifier(MODIFIERKEY_ALT);
  Keyboard.send_now();
    delay(10);
  Keyboard.set_key1(KEY_F4);
  Keyboard.send_now();
    delay(10);
  Keyboard.set_modifier(0);
  Keyboard.set_key1(0);
  Keyboard.send_now();
    delay(100);
  Keyboard.set_key1(KEY_ENTER);
  Keyboard.send_now();
    delay(10);
  Keyboard.set_key1(0);
  Keyboard.send_now();
}

I would like to point out the older versions of Duff's snoozelibrary compiled without issue so I am wondering what's different now and if this is something that would be relatively easy to fix.

Any help is much appreciated and if nothing else, I wanted to bring this to the attention of the community.

You have not shown all your code, certainly not code that can be compiled to demonstrate the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back