LittleFS will not compile, am I missing a library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNPhil25

I am using PlatformIO in Visual Studio Code and I downloaded the latest LittleFS-main.zip file and installed it. I then included <LittleFS.h> just to see if the code would compile. I am getting multiple compilation errors. Not finding "FileImpl", "File", "DateTimeFields", "breakTime()", etc. Am I missing another library needed by "LittleFS"?

Thanks for any help.

I am using PlatformIO in Visual Studio Code and I downloaded the latest LittleFS-main.zip file and installed it. I then included <LittleFS.h> just to see if the code would compile. I am getting multiple compilation errors. Not finding "FileImpl", "File", "DateTimeFields", "breakTime()", etc. Am I missing another library needed by "LittleFS"?

Thanks for any help.

LittleFS is part of the Teensyduino install so you shouldn't need to download it as a separate install. With that said you will need to make sure that PlatformIO is updated to the Teensyduino 1.55 for the latest released changes. By downloading the LittleFS respository directly from Github you are picking up the changes made as a result of the 1.56beta1 release of Teensyduino. As for PlatformIO specifics maybe someone else can help, personnaly I don't use it.

Gee... I figured I need to add it as a library, but as soon as I uninstalled the loaded 'LittleFS' but left in the #include <LittleFS.h> it compiled. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back