Which Teensy is used in this project (CD changer emulaton for yountimer car)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadoc

Good morning,
I'm new to this forum, and until yesterday didn't even know that there was a world behind Esp32, Arduino, Raspberry & Co. ;)
With the latter, I've been working over the past months in order to get an emulation of a mid nineties Alpine CD changer to work in my old Jaguar XJS (the head unit needs to detect a CD changer via a protocol called M-Bus in order to open the audio input, which then can be (ab)used as aux in, Bluetooth in etc.).
I already have some working configurations, but recently I found on Github an 8 years old project that makes it possible to have the aux input parallel to the CD changer: UbarCDC by Tim Otto.
Even if the project author mentions that it s an "Arduino based" solution, the included Fritzing file reveals that he used a Teensy.
Unfortunately, he doesn't mention which model the code is written for, and I wasn't able to get this information from the Fritzing file or the code itself (I'm not a programming pro...).
So it would be great if sb. could have a look at the project and give me a hint on which microprocessor I should use. Perhaps there was only one Teensy model back in 2013? As I still have some Esp32 and Arduinos lying around, I would also be interested if it is possible to test the code on one of these.
Thanks & best regards
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back