Stereo Audio Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceiling

Hey folks-

I have a few questions about the feasibility of a project to record/playback stereo audio on a number of different slots using the Teensy 3.2. I'm open to using another version if necessary but I already have a 3.2 as well as an audio shield.

Essentially I'd like to have 16 different slots that can be selected via pushbuttons, for each slot audio can either be recorded or played back. I figure I'd also have some other buttons for selecting whether the slot should be recorded or played, maybe one to erase the current slot as well. I was also thinking about using a multiplexer to save on inputs (not sure if that'd be necessary but seems like best practice - I'm open to feedback).

After a quick skim it seems like others have recorded stereo audio and stored it on the SD card without too many issues. What I'm unsure about is setting up the different slots that can then be triggered. I have experience with Arduino but not as much using Teensy. I'll keep researching but I figured it'd be worth it to ask all of you.

Any advice or thoughts about recording stereo audio/setting up different slots to playback/record the audio would be much appreciated!

Let me know if I was unclear or you have any additional questions.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back