Component near PSRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erst

I accidentally desoldered the little component between the two PSRAM slots, and I can't find it anymore. I wonder what it is (looks like a resistor from the images, but if so what size)? What will stop working when it's gone? Wondering if I need to replace it or not...

Opps ... I've assumed it is a capacitor on power input to the psram chip there from the look I gave it at one time - and the images on the website as printed on the 'newest' card revision.
teensy41_qspi_pinout.png
There are posted schematics/images for the T_4.1 on PJRC.com and it might be able to see which component it is and maybe called out for the value.
C21: ... 0.22 uF
parts_placement_teensy41_bottom.png

Thanks! Great that you knew where to find those schematics and even understood what part I meant! I guess it only affects power to the RAM chip then…

I’ll see if I ever get hold of a new one, but it seems other things on the board are working fine, so I might just never get around to it.

But funny how I in my 40:s already seem to suffer from old eyes and shaky hands. I think I touched it with the soldering iron by accident and then it got covered in solder, so it looked to me like a dropped ball of metal, and I tried to wipe it off. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back