Data type with Teensy4.0

My other blunder

I can take a quick look. But only quickly.

Please give me a link to your github repository? If it has more than 1 branch, tell me exactly which code I need to check out.

Please also be specific with exactly which line number in which file has the conditional test you believe the compiler is not implementing properly?

I will try compiling your code and then find at place in the generated assembly. I can do this pretty quickly. But I'm not going to hunting and searching just to find your code on github and then try to match it up to the code sample you gave on this thread. I need you to be 100% clear about the exact place in the 12000 lines you believe is wrongly implemented.

You might be amused to learn that I was rather more stupid than I had thought. The 64 bit variable (inside a union{}) I had been using was in fact only 32 bits wide. That’s why I’d thought only 32 bits were being compared. I’ve fixed it now and apologise again for my blunders.
By the way THANK YOU for creating Teensy. These are utterly wonderful! I appreciate your efforts a lot!
Malcolm

Back