Use 4.1 to rep;lace 3.5 board need 2 analog outs !!! no stock on 3.5-3.6 board

Buzz

Like it says !! We have 3 products that use the 3.5 board and I have to have 2 analog outs for control circuits !! can I use a PWM out and a filter cap to get 0-3.3vdc out ??

Need help here BAD !

Like it says !! We have 3 products that use the 3.5 board and I have to have 2 analog outs for control circuits !! can I use a PWM out and a filter cap to get 0-3.3vdc out ??

Need help here BAD !

Ok I just found my answer use PWM and cap/res filter thanks

can I use a PWM out and a filter cap to get 0-3.3vdc out ??
Yes, you can. See this article.
How easy to implement this is, depends on how fast you want the analog output to change and how clean it needs to be.
You can't use a external DAC, I assume?

Paul

Yes, you can. See this article.
How easy to implement this is, depends on how fast you want the analog output to change and how clean it needs to be.
You can't use a external DAC, I assume?

Paul

Its a pretty slow changing output , I think the filtering will work ,I used this on another project and the filtering was fine for my use.

besides the analog out can I just SWAP out to the 4.1 without software changes ?? Is there a HIT LIST if not ??

Difficult to say without seeing the code.
Try compiling it for 4.1 and see what happens.

DAC pins and 5V input tolerance are the main Teensy 3.5 are the main features not present on Teensy 4.1.

The main comparison is to get the pinout cards side-by-side and make a list of which pins you're really using on Teensy 3.5 and which peripheral feature you use on each.

DAC pins and 5V input tolerance are the main Teensy 3.5 are the main features not present on Teensy 4.1.

The main comparison is to get the pinout cards side-by-side and make a list of which pins you're really using on Teensy 3.5 and which peripheral feature you use on each.

If it helps, I created this google spreadsheet that attempts to list all of the pins and their purposes for each of the ARM based Teensies:

• https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LSi0c17iqtvpKuNSYksMG306_FpWdJcniSRR6aGNNYQ/edit?usp=sharing
  • The first sheet compares the pins in the Teensies with the the 14x2 or 24x2 pinout (i.e. not the micromod)
  • The second sheet lists the micromod pinout
  • The third sheet gives a high level overview of the Teensies
  • The fourth sheet lists many of the Teensy shields, and what pins they use
  • The fifth sheet lists the pinouts of some chips
  • The sixth sheet attempts to compare many of the Adafruit feathers (including the Teensy using the feather adapter)
  • The seventh sheet lists the pinout of many of the feather wings.

If it helps, I created this google spreadsheet that attempts to list all of the pins and their purposes for each of the ARM based Teensies:

• https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LSi0c17iqtvpKuNSYksMG306_FpWdJcniSRR6aGNNYQ/edit?usp=sharing
  • The first sheet compares the pins in the Teensies with the the 14x2 or 24x2 pinout (i.e. not the micromod)
  • The second sheet lists the micromod pinout
  • The third sheet gives a high level overview of the Teensies
  • The fourth sheet lists many of the Teensy shields, and what pins they use
  • The fifth sheet lists the pinouts of some chips
  • The sixth sheet attempts to compare many of the Adafruit feathers (including the Teensy using the feather adapter)
  • The seventh sheet lists the pinout of many of the feather wings.

Very cool thanks !

Back