Teensy 4.1 Analog Comparator Pins Mapping

ericfont

I took some time to read through the i.MX RT1060 reference manual chapter on the four Analog comparators (ACMP1, ACMP2, ACMP3, ACMP4) which are built in to the processor. (Note these comparators are different from the two ADCs). The nice thing is each of the four comparator's output pin is accessible via teensy pins A14, A15, A12, A13 (respectively). And there are multiple options for input pins, most of which are accessible too. It took me a couple hours to go through the reference manual to figure this out, so I'm sharing the mapping with anyone here that might find this info useful:

and here is the spreadsheet I made that mapping with: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RmWodjGw5-zTuVWB8b3224ZehmVzOBJYnmfSyLFC2cs/edit?usp=sharing

Attachments

• teensy_41_analog-comparator-pins.png
    teensy_41_analog-comparator-pins.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 196
note I colored the four comparator outputs in yellow. And the inputs are in blue. I separated columns out by comparator number.

With respect to OP and to the LMT01 which uses an internal comparator to process the currant pulses converted to a voltage through a resistor. The internal comparator's output is internal routing to the clock timer. Using these ACMP1 through 4, I guess the output needs to be rerouted back to an input for processing/counting or can this be done internal like the other two ADC channels. The signal then can be counted and converted to C then again converted to F if needed as in the US. I was just curious as I am sure this has crossed others mind.
Regards,
Marathonman

Back