Teensy 4.0 freezes often

onlydcx

Teensy 4.0 freezes often

Hi, I'm using Teensy 4.0 to run a 0.96inch OLED, but often Teensy 4.0 freezes and stops working.

Also, when I2C communication was performed in another project, it often worked well with Arduino UNO, but not with Teensy 4.0.

What could be the cause?

By the way, 5V is used for the power supply, and a capacitor is sandwiched between VIN and GND of Teensy 4.0.

onlydcx:
Their are a lot off very smart people here on this forum, however nobody here is this guy:

Carnak the Magnificent.jpg

Please read the Forum Rule at the top of each page.
This problem you describe could be software, or hardware related but you have not provided us with any information to help us help you.

Please provide a schematic and the C++ code you are using, in order for someone here to help you.

Regards,
Ed

Spyy:
I guess I am dating myself.
His name was Johnny Carson, and was the Host of the Late Night TV talk show called "Tonight".
This was one of his most famous comedy sketches started in 1964.
"Carnak the Magnificent" was supposed to be clairvoyant, and could see into the future.

These sketches were absolutely hilarious.

Regards,
Ed

Spyy:
I guess I am dating myself.
His name was Johnny Carson, and was the Host of the Late Night TV talk show called "Tonight".
This was one of his most famous comedy sketches started in 1964.
"Carnak the Magnificent" was supposed to be clairvoyant, and could see into the future.

These sketches were absolutely hilarious.

Regards,
Ed

Ah...great...thank you Ed....for clarification...:)

Back