How to drive SD_B0_02 and 03 High

mfrac

Made my own custom PCB following the teensy 4.0 scematic and everything runs pretty darn good. Per Paul's suggestion I used the 4.1 chip as my microcontroller as it's the same pinout and much easier to design traces around and solder that BGA. However... I failed to double check and make sure all the pins were the same. By total luck I have all the pins working well enough except for two. J1 and K1. On 4.0 they're pins 34 and 35, on Teensy 4.1 they're used as the DAT0 and DAT1 connections for the SD card reader.

Instead of redesigning my board, is there a way I can access these pins in software? I just need to drive them high or low for a mosfet configuration, so nothing crazy. I tried to configure the board as a Teensy 4.0 but that obviously didn't work too well.

Thanks for the help!

Ah, so just 42 and 43. Thanks! Went down a total rabbit hole last night and in the core pins source file in the teensy folders I just copied the Teensy 4.0 pin configurations into the Teensy 4.1 section. Then I was able to access via digitalWrite. Definitely made that harder on myself than I needed to.

Last edited:
Sorry last night was going off of my IPAD, but I would normally post image from my excel document:
T4.1-Cardlike.jpg
Which may help and/or at times too much information.

Hope that helps

Back