Hello đź‘‹

I'm new here. I joined since I am intrested in working with Teensy boards. I already have an Arduino Mega (actually, it's Elegoo's compatible board from their kit, which semms to be super popular on Amazon) that I got for last Christmas. For some reason, my IP adress was banned before I ever had an account, so I am currently writing this on my iPhone on LTE.

Where should I start in the Teensy world? There's very little information available on Google, so I'm confused. And what should I do to be a good forum user? (I already know to use code tags – that's obvious to me!)

Where should I start in the Teensy world? There's very little information available on Google, so I'm confused. And what should I do to be a good forum user? (I already know to use code tags – that's obvious to me!)

You could start at www.pjrc.com. That is where you will find a LOT of information on the Teensy boards, companion boards such as audio, TeensyDuino software and all of the libraries, tutorials, and much more. Choose a board, and when you get it, start running the tutorials and the example programs in the libraries, just like for any Arduino board.

I've looked at the PJRC Store already and there is definitely a LOT of interesting information! There are a lot of different things I want to do with Teensy, so I know to do whatever I feel like. :D

I probably won't have a Teensy for a while though, so I'm researching what I could do.

Also, I got unbanned! Yay!

There are a lot of different things I want to do with Teensy, so I know to do whatever I feel like. I probably won't have a Teensy for a while though, so I'm researching what I could do.

One more recommendation. When searching, start with Google. It's a much better search engine than the forum search tool. For example, if I was looking for information regarding Teensy and a particular part, such as A/D converter ADS1256, I would do searches like this:

Teensy ADS1256
Arduino library ADS1256
github Teensy ADS1256
ADS1256 examples
etc.

You may or may not find a perfect example of using Teensy the way you want, but you'll almost always be able to find something to help you get started. If you have used Arduino, then you know that most libraries come with examples. Run the example programs. If they don't compile with Teensy, try to understand why, etc.

Back