Need help with testing a Library for signal generation

Hello,
i have found a library i want to use, but i cant get it to work.
Maybe someone who has both a Teensy LC and a Teensy 3.2 and could test something for me.
This is the library, it should generate signals accordind to the xy2-100 protocol.
https://github.com/Tuet/XY2_100

What i would like to have testet, is if the example "BasisTest.ino" from the lib produces a 4Mhz clock signal.
This is so i can rule out a mistake on my end with my Teensy LC, bacause for me there are no signals being generated.
Or maybe the library has a bug for the Teensy LC and only works with the Tensy 3.2.

Thanks
DerFrosti

Sure, that's easy. Ran it here on a Teensy 3.2 and LC. Indeed it seems Teensy LC isn't working.

On Teensy 3.2, here are the waveforms my scope sees on pins 2, 14, 7, 8. The waveforms keep repeating with different data patterns on the blue and red traces.

file1.png

On Teensy LC, it gives this single pulse when the program starts running. Then all 4 pins remain low and no other activity seems to happen.

file2.png

Thank you,
so it seems there really is a problem with the implementation for the Teensy LC.
Sadly i havent found it. It seems to something with the Flex Timer, cause i cant change the speed of when the isr is triggered.
Maybe ill buy a Teensy 3.2

Back