XInputUSB is undefined

sebrk

Today I revisited an old project of mine running on a Teensy LC. Some changes in updated libraries made for a bit of a puzzle but I got it all sorted out. The one thing I can't seem to fix is enabling the USB_XINPUT mode of the Teensy. I have teensyduino installed but I work in VSCode however I do have a USB_XINPUT define in the c_cpp_properties.json. An important note is that this has worked fine previously. The one thing I can see that has been updated is the teensyduino package. Even in USB mode/type I cannot see XINPUT as I am certain I have before. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Sorry, I don't find that symbol in anything when I do a search in my case <arduino.1.8.19/hardware/teensy/avr>
So I have no idea what it might be.

It might help someone to help you if you included some additional information, like what version of Arduino/Teensyduino you are running now versus earlier.
(or in the same way VSCode...)

What libraries? Example code?

Actually I'm using the much older MSF-XINPUT which seems to be the basis for the ones you link. I should probably start with changing the library altogether :). I don't remember editing core files last time but I probably misremember as I also cannot find any hints in the USB descriptors. Thanks for waking my sleepy brain up guys!

Back