Buying 12 Teensy 3.2s

Haybur

Hello everyone,

I'm building more units of my Vortex infinity mirror and I have 12 more PCBs already in-hand that need a Teensy 3.2. For future batches, we are going use a Teensy 4 to avoid supply chain issues, but if anyone has extra 3.2s that they'd part with, we would love to buy them. They can have pins or not have pins, I just ask that there's nothing stacked on top or underneath and that they work. :)

(The PCB has a Teensy 3.2 and audio adapter side by side with all the routing between them as required. That's why dropping a 4.0 onto this PCB wouldn't be easy. Since the audio adapter has changed for the 4 series, it could work I think if I cut all the traces and solder jumper wires but I'd like to refrain from doing that if possible)

I'll update this as I hopefully buy some but...
Currently we need: 12 Teensy 3.2s

DC Rooftop Shot.jpg

I do have 2 or 3 boards I might be willing to part with. One has stackable headers soldered. But I wasn't able to find out anything about your project. I tried looking at your posts here and found a sound responsive mirror that was a blog post.

I made a round infinity mirror last year, using a 3.2 and a prop shield LC. It was one of my less successful projects because I crowded things too tightly. The mirror was in a clear plexiglass tube about 5" diam and 3" high with the bottom 2/3 for the teensy and a little speaker. I had things short out inside the tube once. I'm interesting in knowing more about the project.
IMG_2090.jpg

Hey Jrraines, yours looks good! I think I'm ok with Teensy 3.2s at the moment as another person reached out with spares. I don't have a write-up on my project but if you'd like to see more of our infinity mirror, check us out diod.design or @diod.design on IG :)

So I have been working on something similar, using a 3.2 as well. A little more 3D than a standard mirror, still pretty cool to look at and watch

Attachments

• PXL_20220705_002958138.jpg
    PXL_20220705_002958138.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 36
Hi mate,

Cool project- reminds me of the infinity effect on my NZXT CPU cooler in my desktop.

Do you still have those 3.2 boards available? I'm looking to buy a whole bunch. If so can you send me an email: support@veroelectric.com

I use these in custom battery management boards for interfacing with battery modules from electric vehicles.

Hey, sorry if there was a confusion, I was the one buying 3.2s and I actually just received them from another member on the forum so I am no longer looking to buy.

You have a cool project too and I see your in MD. I'm also in MD!

I thought I'd be able to edit the first post and change the bolded line but I guess not. I'm no longer looking for 3.2s!

Sorry for the confusion - new to the forum, cool to see there are local members!

I was trying to figure out how to contact the other commenter but I hadn't yet discovered the private message feature :D got it all figured out now lol

Back