In search of Teensy 3.2: can anyone help?

IK0NKA

Hi all!
Just new to the Forum, involved in a HW project for HAM based strictly on the 3.2, I've verified that no commercial source is able to supply that board.

So, only 3 chances:
-wait for an uncertain production reprise in 2023,
-migrate the code written to another platform,
-ASK TO THE COMMUNITY for some original and fully functional board not in use (at least 3).

The 1st seems to me a BIG risk of "waiting for Godot"...
The 2nd one would be the best choice, but the fw written (not by me) is not exactly a joke and it's not clear to me if, say a 4.1, is so different in architecture to really let accomplish or not this very complex job, in any case with unpredictable success.

So I think you will agree that the 3rd solution is the only realistic at the moment: can someone help me to realize the project I've started to build?
Of course I'm ready to pay a reasonable cost, lined with the aims and the spirit of this Forum.

I've read many posts of several topics, and I'm sure this is one of the best forum I've found ever (I have white hairs...).

Have the best, hope to read something good...
Luigi IK0NKA

Hi all.
Just to inform all of you that I've found the 3 Teensy 3.1 needed for my HAM-radio project, and to say a big THANKS to Michael Meissner, who sold the 3 boards to me at the cost he had payed at the time he bought them. The boards were delivered to me today.
I was lucky twice: one when I've found this forum, and 2 because Michael was a member of this forum...

See you soon...

Back