Custom 3.2 Board troubleshooting issue

AviA

I have a custom board using a teensy 3.2 as the MCU and the MKL02 as the bootloader.
I have read the previous posts on the forum about custom boards and didn't find an issue that is the same as mine.
When I push the program pushbutton the program pin change to low but the reset pin stays high, also the board is not recognized by the computer.

I checked the USB cable and its OK, what could be the problem?

I'll appreciate any advice or help in that issue.

The Program signal was High before pushing it in my previous measurements but now after you asked me I checked again and the Program signal is low (tens of mV) before pushing it.
what could be the problem?

I hope you can understand nobody can say specifically what the problem is with an unseen PCB. The best we can do to help you is offer some suggestions of tests to perform and explain what the technical meaning of those results might be. But you must use this advice to find the problem.

The MKL02 chip activates the built-in pullup resistor on the Program pin when it boots up. Measuring logic low could mean many things. Perhaps the MKL02 is damaged. Or maybe it's not getting 3.3V power. Or maybe it is working properly, but some other failure on the PCB is causing the Program pin to be pulled to GND?

Back