Pins for Ports on Teensy 4.1

RobertJFreeman

Hi! I was hoping someone could help me by letting me know what pins correspond to the different ports on the Teensy 4.1. That is, what pins correspond to PORTB, PORTC, and PORTD (I am under the impression that there are only there ports, but please correct me if I am wrong).

I know that the information has been posted recently showing the T4.x ports.

There are actually 4 ports: Ports 1-4 (or in high-speed mode) 6-9. Most of the time on Teensy 4.x we are using the GPIO in high speed mode so we use the GPIO6-9. Where 1->6, 2->7...

I usually look at my excel documents, for this which has a few different pages for T4.1 including one like:
Screenshot.jpg
Which is a little more complicated to read, but gives more details about each pin.

You will see a column labeled GPIO (actually 2 columns, one for pins on left other for pins on right).

So you see that the Teensy pin 0, on this is showsn as 1.3 This is Port 1 pin 3. Again, sorry for this confusion, So in practice this is port 6 pin 3.

I left this these using the 1-4 ports as, this is how they are referenced in the Reference Manual which you can download from the Teensy 4.1 product page.

I know there are other tables that have been posted showing which pins are on Port 6 which on 7, 8 and 9

Hope that helps.

Back