What are the default Teensy 4.0 interrupt priorities for SPI & multiple I2C ports?

jrdarrah

What are the default Teensy 4.0 interrupt priorities for SPI & multiple I2C ports?

I have an interrupt driven application that worked fine on a teensy 3.2. Due to the supply chain problems I'm porting it over to a teensy 4.0 with an external SPI driven DAC and and two I2C devices. On the teensy 3.2 I only had one i2c on wire.

The new design requires that I add a second i2c device which is on wire1. In addition my application uses three timers,

• the controlTimer (with priority 127) accesses the i2c on wire
  • the audioTimer (with priority 63) routine has a call to the SPI device embedded.
  • A third timer is at default priority calls no devices

controlTimer, priority 127 calls I2C device on wire1 and a second ITC device on wire1. Each device is the only device on that I2C port
audioTimer, priority 63, now calls the SPI connected DAC, previously it used the Teensy 3.2 built in DAC.
clockTimer, default priority, no devices called

I need to know what interrupts are assigned to SPI, I2C (wire), and I2C (wire1) so I can adjust my timer priority if necessary.. For my code to operate properly, the audio timer needs to be at the highest priority possible without stepping on other things like I2C & SPI. I'm sure that there is a list of interrupt priorities for the teensy 4.9, I just haven't found it so far.

Back