Anyone know of alternative M7 replacement for 4.0/4.1?

nachoman

Hi everyone, as we all know there's a huge chip shortage currently. I really need some more Teensy boards but can't get any other than the insanely high marked up ones on ebay and a few left on amazon. But they'll be gone too (maybe already have?)... Anyway, just wondering if anyone has used any other M7 cortex processors or something similar that would work with an Arduino IDE? I appreciate I could go away and design something and test it etc but I was hoping someone had already done this part to save me the hassle. Thank you!

Many more Teensy 4.1 are coming in October. NXP recently said they would send chip for more Teensy 4.0 in November, so we should have more 4.0 in late November or early December.

Thank you for the information regarding restock - always good to know! Currently I am using a Teensy 4.0 and really enjoy it. But I have intentions to use the Teensy within a commercial product if possible. Is there an email/contact or page, specifically where I can contact you as a company - I have a few queries.

Back